Texas Justice [Day 1 & Postgame]

Here's a list of pronouns for forum users:
SOPHIE - They/Them
Nyte - She/Her
Everyone else - He/Him

Hopefully this helps

More performative arrogance, you really are no different from yns and plasma - you might as well start copypasting that plasma post he's been raping you with.

I can't. It genuinely upset me. I'm so mad about it. I can't dare to look at it

omg i didnt mean to

1 Like

Can you be serious for one post in your life and just explain why you keep referring to people here as they them though? Is it really that hard of a habit to break for you?

@mafiabot vote @ilmemmerdelui

or

@mafiabot vote @LuckyArtist
1 Like

No to the first question and It's not a habit I'm going to explore breaking based on this conversation for the second

What do yo say when a binary ninja kills a binary victim?
They slash them.
Haha!

4 Likes

How is it a good habit to keep when you keep referring to cisgender people as they/them when they go by standard cis pronouns literally everywhere and everyone calls them by those pronouns?

I dunno what you’re talking about but now I’m thinking rape would be a funny censor word

Like I said above, following your "rules" blindly makes you no different than the generic maga trumptard. Learn to keep an open mind and stop trying so hard.

This is how I've been commanding the language since long before it was in vogue

I know this is a mafia game, but there's no reason to lie about this now.

I have never lied in a mafia game.

We get it. You have oppositional defiance disorder and think being irreverent on a half dead forum is so cool. Seek medication or therapy

1 Like

Okay back to thunderdome.
Considering the fact that @LuckyArtist griefed every game I ever ran by shooting @SOPHIE every time on night one, the choice is a no-brainer.

Here's the attention you ordered.

2 Likes

I’m not lynching my based staff member

@mafiabot vote @LuckyArtist

There’s a way higher likelihood that Ilmemmerdui is scum