Texas Justice [Day 1 & Postgame]

Nobody cares dude. I'm a literally setup-confirmed town innocent child role and you're wasting your shot for attention.

gotta charge my phone

1 Like

i’ll be the judge of that

Judge of what? Read the OP dude - I'm confirmed town.

is killing an anti-town town even a bad play in this setup?

1 Like

Reddit post

If I wanted to paint you as a bigot, I would say it with my chest. It's certainly not unheard of for people with all the best intentions to overlook when the way they process gender identity may still be rooted in binary or essentialist thought.

a world where you try to townlead us because youre ‘confirmed town’ and we all have to listen to you and go along with your dumb plans? that’s the road to ruin my friend

No true scotsman. 4th logical fallacy in a row. Dominating Combo.
Get over yourself, you're just wrong. It's not unheard of for people with all the best intentions to also take it too far and end up looking weird and forced.
I process the gender identity of the people I've known for 10 years with confidence, because I know it's the truth. You're being a manipulative narcissist by referring to them with their non-preferred pronouns because you know they won't push back on it. I'm the only person that would.

1 Like

So true bestie

1 Like

Cower back in your shell of cynicism and irony. You will never be respected here.

lol

I have access to the outgoing pm function, the a clear sign of web respect

2 Likes

You're the perfect example of a person with 0 knowledge of psychology or sociology getting into topics way out of your depth. Just listen to your elders here bro.

How old are you?

Try harder.

Got it. So we're harping on fallacies but keep the truth value of our statements ambiguous. Wonderful.

Your view on social interactions sounds like you're describing Final Fantasy RPG Mechanics. Just do what others are doing.

Elder means someone who has been on this forum longer than you moron, jesus christ you're actually stupid. I am also probably older than you but that is irrelevant.

yawn