Texas Justice [Day 1 & Postgame]

Cannot form a counter argument -> Quick! Start feigning disinterest! I-i-i never actually cared or anything!!

this dialogue is really painting a good picture of the mafia town and scum circles. endless insights

2 Likes

counter argument to what argument exactly?

Gish galloping again? Ran out of twitter tactics to use?

good lord donkeys just tossing words out

One day you'll grow up I'm sure, but until then I'm not going to stop publicly humiliating you and pointing out your failures.

Now all you have left is name calling. Are you gonna cry next?

Sorry for using your exclusive role name for the sentence subject instead of he/him/his

Very lazy and not clever at all. No wonder your thoughts on gender issues are so surface level.

It's crazy how people like you are actually the reason Trump might win the election again. Absolute simple-brained fake "intellectuals" who cannot for the life of them socialize or be likable.

Just to be clear in case I'm misunderstanding why you're still keeping this up, I wasn't actually upset in the slightest in the last game when you called me a midwit and I'm not bothered now. I'm a known yapper, I have an alternative excuse to stay on this grind

Pink wojak with mask. I'm not bothered!!!
Your entire personality is defined by your political views and your identity being shattered here obviously causing you to crumble given this most recent post of yours.

Just have a feeling that neither of us are really getting what we want out of this even if you want to tell yourself you are

1 Like

You've lived your whole life setting paper barriers and shields and all it took was one jab to break it all down.

This is like reading an 18 year old redditor trying to gaslight on twitter

A redditor would never get this real with you.

1 Like

That's the best part; You've still not gotten real with me. You know that you're wrong but you're still too much of a coward to admit it - but will resort to your pre-written "no no it's just essentialist views! I'm good!" responses because this is the first time you're actually challenged by someone serious, instead of your typical ameritard.

I guess we're at an impasse because that is truly not how I'm seeing things.

Why do you keep backpedalling? We all saw your earlier posts. You don't have to be ashamed of it, just admit that you're wrong and that nobody here wants to be called they/them. It won't revoke your blue party card that you're so attached to.

Please outline the backpedaling that was done to be sure that you aren't confusing it with what you think should be done