Texas Justice [Day 1 & Postgame]

Not at all. You wouldn't be masking anything if you called KrazyKat and Alightsoul a he/him, that's just a direct adaptation to a cis-environment.

Using they/them pronouns reflexively is not some core part of your personality or identity (if it is, I'm very sorry for you), it's a social habit that is, while normal in many places, very easily abused online and refusing to break it indicated a subconscious problem.

indeed, i must defer to the goyclub as experts when it comes to online abuse

1 Like

Every subject has its experts. You may be a lot better at graphing plots in python than me, but when it comes to online behavior, sociology, and psychology? Yes, you should defer to me.

You're welcome for this completely free virtual therapy session by the way, I hope you learned a thing or two about your sorry self.

1 Like

h oly fuck theyre still going

2 Likes

i fell sleep :skull:

Alright that made me smile tho

1 Like

Bro are you really blaming the forums for making goyclub lmfao

I got bad news you really can’t reduce these shitty people to like some singular time where some message supposedly got massaged into their thick ass skulls. They aren’t victims

It’s seriously nutty how anyone can think that the active policing of these forums (unfeasible for reasons stated many times already) would result in these people being better like they haven’t actively made the choice to be shitty in most regards

It could be day 2 already all u has to do was hammer me

2 Likes

People think they're above "the GoyClub" when in reality they themselves inhabit one of the shittiest forums on the world that produces zero intellectual output of worth.

I have to lower myself to even interact with you folks; I am far happier in my local programming user group and the few formalist verse forums I frequent (embarrassing, I know).

okay but im not out there trying to make people feel shittier lol

What are you a woman lmao. You ever had a male friend in your life?

Does his boyfriend count?

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
sophie 3 ilmemmerdelui, Vanilla_Town, Nyte
ilmemmerdelui 2 SOPHIE, LuckyArtist
luckyartist 1 KrazyKat

Not Voting

bazingaboy, insom,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

fcd28ea0-5673-11ef-97ca-07756af8a8f8