Texas Justice [Day 1 & Postgame]

every single person shoots night 1, we immediately expose every single person who didn't have a gun by the start of day 2. town wins from there.

and if we do said strategy i am shooting FUCK ING VANILLA TOWN

thank you for nooticing. based nooticer

1 Like

thank you for seeing the noooance of my situatoin

1 Like

Can you please read the roles in the OP again?

yeah you posted this , what the fuck am I looking at here buddy

my god

this is just you typing and not an admin, i'm not just gonna take your word for it

THE OP. THE ORIGINAL POST OF THE THREAD. NOT MY POSTS.

yeah and you posted two things neither of which were a screenshot of a role PM saying you're a donkey

shut teh fuck up

just follow my strat, I have a gun that works so this piece of shit will be dead by tomorrow and we'll be free to actually enjoy a real game

i will be hard cleared as well as everyone else who killed their mark, then we just kill the scum

Scum logic. Scum can fake a shot and also stop a shot, you're mafia along with Epok.

Not going to spoonfeed anyone in this game, that would be too easy. It's much simpler to catch out inattentive scum like you with my methods.

Each night the Outlaws have 2 night actions (a kill action and a roleblock action).

this is not enough to make us lose if we do the strat properly

It's enough to make your entire fake "strat" invalid and inconclusive. Grow up and post your role PM.

you're fucking stupid and annoying, go ahead and lynch me

you ruin every single fucking game you play

i want to read posts that are not yours, do you understand?

shut the fuck up

:nerd_face: :nerd_face: aha, scum gets a roleblock! gotcha! scum logic :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

fucKING ■■■■■■

Do you have anything relevant to say? Or are you going to try to escape this corner using forum meta and personal attacks?

:nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: are you trying to escape my corner??? :nerd_face: