Texas Justice [Day 1 & Postgame]

go ahead and lynch me so people can see how fucking stupid you are. and how killing you EVEN AS A CONFIRMED TOWN is always the correct play

fucking go ahead and kill me bro

Meds. Now.

we also can't lose if you vote on the mafia and then somebody shoots their partner while im roleblocked

Your narcissism is manifesting again. You won't get roleblocked.

the narcissism of being locked in on the pair indeed

It's fine, the game results will speak for themselves in the end

Everyone is "locked in on the pair". I called them out hundreds of posts before you even realized there were mafia in the game.

There's no logic or thought left in this game, it's solved.

You changed your vote after I pointed out the administrators critical error. I already gave you credit for setting the trap and I'm the one that checked what was in it.

Post #126:

Post #340:

The number's don't lie.

You do though. At no point did my desired outcome change.

You must be mafia or something.

There aren't 3 mafia in this game

Finally nma gets one right. He just had to accuse half the players in the game of being scum

1 Like

Cope. Learn to read the room.

1 Like

Socrateez nuts maffer..

strange how offended you are

also the only people who agree with you are the people who aren't agreeing with your reasoning, they just agree that it shouldn't be moderated or censored

it REALLY begs the questions, whether this "place" is worth what it breeds - but you're not really willing to discuss that.

am i supposed to townread you based on this stupid post? fuck off

i do think @KrazyKat is our best target though, go back and read his posts lol

No you're not. You're not supposed to "townread" me at all. You don't have to! The host already did it for you.

This topic will automatically close in 5 hours. Tick tock, scum!