Texas Justice Day 1

Warnings: I haven’t put more than a few minutes thinking about any of this though.

We No Lynch today.

Can you clarify this situation?

VIGI - SCUM (scum dies)

VIGI - SCUM (blocked - both live)

VIGI - SCUM (both die, factional nk)

This is best case scenario (I think). One scum and two towns live. Wouldn’t this leave a 50/50 on the blocked vigi scum pair?

Another possible issue I see is if a scum or rogue town lynches at the last second it would result in chaos.

And of course if two scum get paired we lose.

Man if we’re just doing bullshit math instead of playing real mafia I’ll check back at eod to see who I’m paired up with

Also I remembered mafia used role block last time this was played so what if they kill and block the same person making it so in a town - scum pairing the scum is the only one to survive. Sure it’s net positive for town but that makes everyone who survives suspect and now it’s a 3v1 with shit info

Also if scum does pair they can kill one of their own off and block a town-town pair. They can throw sus on that pairing for only 1 surviving and boom they win by angling for the mislynch and then double killing n2

It’s auto gg if 2 scum are paired anyways smh this plan is trash

If we’re randomly generating the pairs the chance of that happening is p minimal. Lol come to think of it the roll dice bot should probably get banned from Mafia so people atleast have the opportunity to contest that pairs aren’t randomly generated. A problem for some other time tho

No Lynch

I assume roleblock is 1-shot? If so, we No Lynch D2 as well and let the vigi get another shot at the roleblocker, winning us the game.

If roleblocker is not 1-shot I’ll have to reconsider going through with the plan.

There’s no mention of 1-shot so I don’t know why you’d assume that?

It seems to me your plan will result in a loss if the last two towns can’t identify the scum and lynch him D2.

Was there an error in my reasoning in this post?

I don’t think so. I’ll try to come up with a better alternative to the current plan.

The plan seems okay… but who makes the pairs? That’s where the jews get you, and I don’t trust jews.

I’ve got a better plan: everyone reply to me telling me what type of underwear you’re wearing

I will be shooting whoever doesn’t share

Sidenote - I think benny has rolled scum boys. Not once has he ever considered that a scumread might be town. He's always been dead-set on his reads and has never second-guessed himself in this fashion.

I wouldn’t put much attribution to your gaslighting after you claimed to have a perfect track record of scum claim in the last post-game thread until being outed less than a minute later.

That’s not to say I’m calling you scum by the way. Your mathematical formula is definitely the work of town and you’re cleared.

Funny. You were one of the main players tunneling Alightsoul ( a town), I hammered him after having my vote on SCSF (scum) the entire day since the game was won 100% either way.

Tunneling alightsoul? In what game? I did not tunnel him last game.