Texas Justice Day 1

The only game whence I tunnelled him was where he tricked a town death on Day 1 and despite this; I still saw through what happened (unfortunately nobody believed me).

In the Donner Mafia game.

I was MVP that game.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Getting the SK to come out like that should never happen, though it did so congrats I guess.

I hate using clicheā€™s such as that in conversation. Not to verse what you said as generic and contrived but the whole ā€œA broken clock is right twice a dayā€ thing is only relevant truly in a conversion about broken clocks. If you break down the last few games mathematically and games where I had a chance to execute my plan (and wasnā€™t grief killed due to personality politics); I have had the most correct reads and a skin-tight if not concrete grasp on who is who. Just because I choose not to reveal my reads (to prevent being killed by Mafia) does not mean I donā€™t understand everyoneā€™s game roles. In the future of mafia (and I donā€™t mean this passive aggressively) it is best to steer clear of cliches as it cherry picks arguments and points from random, off-topic discussion.

I know your opening message was meant as a parable of sorts but it did not ring true in any regard and relying on poetry and potshots in mafia deters from real debate.

But thatā€™s all youre capable of posting Benny - - poetry and potshots. I agree though, those kinds of things deter from real mafia debate

Iā€™m also capable of posting solid reads that have led to two consecutive MVPā€™s unlike you; who after posting personality politics nonstop; have been lynched or discovered day 1 three games in a row now.

lynch bazingaboy

With the plan that Klaze proposed, a non-random pairing would be a terrible idea as two scum could auto-win that way.

How does the plan seem okay with the information posted above?

If you agreed with the plan youā€™d realize we couldnā€™t lynch today.

so youre proposing that scum rig the ballot?

Not on my watch...

lynch matticus

baewatch

jokes aside tho

lynch matticus

i think a dicerolls much better than letting (((somebody))) determine the ballot

I agree. Diceroll commands would be the only way we'd pull something like that off. Not suggesting who we'd be paired with.

Like you did when suggesting to paired with benny.

lynch epok

okay so the plan isnā€™t happening Iā€™m assuming

Literally nobody has pmed me their style of underwear

Lynch matticus