Texas Justice Day 1

Benny went along with it a bit but he could just be trolling.

Agree entirely with this. You only get one shot and publicly declaring your shot just gives scum a free roleblock.

That’s true, but at the same time it only takes two focused shots to guarantee a kill.

That seems pretty efficient.

I meant more that you shouldn’t claim you killed a townie after the night ends. Claiming you’ll shoot someone as misdirection/roleblock bait is fine.

My plan is awful with the roleblocker. Currently thinking of alternate options.

Though I guess it worked as reaction bait (benny is guaranteed scum, matticus is nearly guaranteed town).

Are t u suggesting Benny and I would be on the same team? Honestly this lynch is a little…extra for you, wouldn’t you say?

I’d rather you found an alternative that allowed us to day lynch so we can pinch the goy first. I’m not gonna bother wasting bandwidth on that rn too busy with other stuffs. Benny is my primary d1 lynch vote and I’m not sure if Settle for anyone else

Your reasoning for lynching me made no sense, so I lynched you back. You lynched me for the very thing I was questioning you for. You can’t agree with Klaze’s plan and also want to lynch Benny or pair up with him. That’s too risky for town.

You’re probably tunneling Benny, but your logic was just non-sequitur…

specify who "these three" are please im an idiot

This was KKat's votecount. Bazingaboy has since unlynched me.

Klaze did this like two games ago (the last full game I played not counting the sub game) where he proposed some meta plan to break the setup and win the game for town although last time I think the plan was better he still ended up being scum

It was also pretty successful in that nobody scum read him the game just didn’t make it to end game because Benny gave up on it. He could just be trying that again although this plan seems pretty retarded

What's your strange obsessive reliance on personality politics in mafia? As you have been lynched or discovered the last three games in a row day 1 (a ridiculous number); this strategy obviously isn't working for you. You're not playing mafia you're using the thread as a masturbatory opinion piece. You're definitely making quite a blatant scene and people are starting to pick up on it.

Unless getting killed off day 1 is what you want to happen; I do find it quite weird that the administrator who signs games and then doesn’t use cognitive reasoning seems to “accidentally” get himself lynched or lose the game for himself as soon as possible no matter the circumstances. You can just ask for a sub or a zeus if you don’t want to play the games or better yet; just don’t sign up for them haha!

I have a theory here; and bear with me; Epok fills the thread with non-stop memes and jokes and “Well I’m going to lynch him anyway lol” as he doesn’t know how to play mafia. In the game I hosted (where Epok was mafia) his partners expressed constant frustration towards him for not knowing the rules of the game and being lynched and dragging his team down with him. I have never actually seen Epok call out any well-articulated reads. Not a single time. Nor see him strategize. Nor ponder aloud. He doesn’t know how to play mafia and should be subbed out as his friends were subbed out the game before.

When confronted with these obvious “accusations” (quotations as everyone here holds the same opinion): Epok will pretend he did not read them as if these “accusations” were some childish attempt to enrage him and not simply calling out the fact that he has ruined or performed far worse than sub-optimally for every game on the site’s history.

I don’t read any of your posts