Texas Justice Day 1

The plan that Klaze suggested had like a 40% chance of success -- unless we had a strong read on the town or scum in the pair that was blocked. That is unlikely since they get to choose which pair to block.

I speculated about other ā€œplansā€. One could be to divide the game into two groups: An executioner group and a sacrificial group. The executioner group shoots the ones in the sacrificial group. After working through it for a bit I doubt any coordinated plan would have a better chance than just playing the game normally.

Itā€™s pretty clear to me that neither Dan nor Bazinga really read the plan, or werenā€™t responding to it seriously.

Wait, so you were going to lynch me for not following a plan that you now think has a 40% success rate? Did you just out yourself as scum, bucko?

How can I lynch you out of the game by myself?

By convincing others that I am suspicious (which Iā€™m not)

Either Klaze or Matticus are 100% mafia this game is solved

Vote Tally

Matticus: LuckyArtist, epok, bazingaboy
epok: Matticus
No Lynch: big-benny
Not Voting: yns, slowdive, Gamut, Klaze, gwez

Day 1 will last until 8/14 at 10pm EST or a majority lynch is reached.

24 hours left.

Whereā€™s bitch bois at

Klaze is slightly scummy because his plan is preventing town from scumhunting. If his coordination attempts turn out not to work then we will have sat idly by and not pressured anyone since we weren't supposed to lynch. But he can't be more scummy than you because at least he appeared to put in effort to solve the game for town.

Reminder to any actual towns that these are short days and scum has day chat.

Given that scum can block once every night, it would make sense for them to sit back a bit more than usual. If they draw attention they can get overwhelmed.

Even if you don't autolose the game with maf paired, the chance of waking up D2 with both scum dead is 0% because scum will definitely block one of the town shots that's going to kill them, which puts the game at 1 town 1 scum, which is a scum win under most rules.

Not so great plan there.

Hey Klaze, are you dumb town with a shitty plan, or mafia trying to sneak an insta-win? You sure tried to make it sound like a good plan with all those official-sounding probabilities.

unlynch matticus

lynch klaze

one of them is mafia but matticus died early last time so I feel bad for him

Itā€™s weird that his original plan ignored the roleblock action completely and that heā€™s still trying to come up with something when the days are so short.

I had Klaze on my list to lynch but these three got super defensive when I started to try to pressure people. Bazinga is not playing well as usual.

Also I would suggest that people DONT random kill tonight. Town should 100% win this as it gets more and more obvious who the mafia are since theyā€™re the last ones left standing. If you do shoot somebody donā€™t say that you did it or else theyā€™ll leave you alive and youā€™ll be cucked at the end

At the very worst this should end up as a tie unless we fall victim to paranoia

Klazeā€™s plan is weird. I donā€™t like how forceful his wording was about it. I donā€™t like how people nodded along with it. Maf have daychat - it would make a lot of sense if Klazeā€™s maf for his partner to push for it too.