Texas Justice Day 2

Why is that? You two are the only mafia left

Fuck off im not listening to you retard and the only person who is listening to you is your scum buddy Gwez

actually itā€™s epok calling the shots in discord. he just wants to see the world burn

itā€™s all a conspiracy you see

Cool deflection retard

lynch gwez

You two are so obviously scum working together Iā€™ll eat my own cock if itā€™s not true

I thought slowdive and gwez were scum, but then gwez voted slowdive (which town cleared him) and now YOU refuse to vote slowdive which is a hard scum read

so lbj is town now?

How the fuck does voting someone town clear them youā€™re retarded

If yns turns out to be town and gamut/slowdive/lbj are mafia then Iā€™m gonna be so mad

If neither one of you are scum Iā€™m going with LBJ but you guys are trying to lynch someone for no fucking reason and putting pressure on town to hop on a train saying ā€œif you donā€™t lynch this guy we will lynch youā€ fuck off

this is pretty much the end of the game, dude

We are forced to lynch you because we need 3 votes. If we donā€™t lynch someone then they could win by default

Why the fuck is slowdive mafia you retard Iā€™m not lynching someone I donā€™t scum read

Lynch Bazinga

Iā€™ll lynch bazinga or gwez here

Because he had 2 votes on him and nobody killed him. 2/3 mafia could have voted him and he would have died. The vote onto slowdive would have gone super smoothly if they wanted him dead

Or the two votes on him (you and gwez) are the two mafia left and youā€™re trying to start a train on someone for practically no reason because you know they are town

Thatā€™s actually retarded

There were two votes on LBJ too why donā€™t you guys vote LBJ?

If I was mafia I would have just voted you from the start why would I have bothered with slowdive

if we were mafia why not train on either lbj or you who both already had one vote. why be the only people going after slowdive when nobody else is after him? that would be silly mafia play