Lynch LBJ

I’m lynching LBJ then bazinga

lynch yns

yeah i misread that i thought lucky voted gamut, but lucky voted YNS

YNS you have like 2 minutes to change to slowdive or ill lynch you too

if youre town they are going to hammer you and youre gonna lose the game for us

fuck it we’ll do it live

lynch yns

If yns turns out to be mafia everyone with a shot needs to kill slowdive tonight

yeah you’re actually mafia you yard

tard*

you could save yourself by changing your vote

I’m not letting you two retards bully me into lynching someone for no reason LBJ is far more scummy

LBJ has a decent argument for you being scum. your defense was “it was a meme vote guys i know that’s gamethrowing but c’mon benny’s annoying af”

Yeah not really sure what lucky has done to warrant being executed

I policy lynch nma/Benny day 1 in every game and I’ve been doing that since NAdota mafia. Beyond that dan had already claimed his shot on Benny so by lynching him Dan saves his shot

I don’t want to vote you. I want to vote slowdive, but I am feeling more and more confident you’re scum as the night nears its close. I’m surprised slowdive hasn’t shown up to tip the scales either way yet… Would be funny if the MAFIA are the ones who die from afk

LBJ has been afk only coming in to say I’m scum and putting lynch votes on me. You’re both actually scum and retarded. What has slowdive even done?

Gamut/Gwez are more AFK scum than anyone else

Gwez is just hopping on trains and trying to pressure me into lynching slowdive probably because he knows slowdive is town

if slowdive were town he’d be dead by now, unless literally the entire mafia is afk and has been for hours

Or better yet you two retards are using daychat to organize how to pressure me into lynching a town or else you’ll Lynch me

Listen: You have the choice of voting someone else (not 100% town) or dying (you are 100% town)

Seems pretty clear to me – unless you’re mafia.