The Anon Mafia Ball -- Day 3

Tony isn’t asoul btw

I’ve claimed lbj multiple times

Shoot me

Still can’t believe u guys took my insom kill away

Don't shoot him

[floatl][left][right][justify][size=4][color=#]**1. * > type or paste code here**[/color][/size][/justify][/right][/left][/floatl]

Scum can only win if the last gun doesn't successfully go off. So they will try to convince u to use the gun stupidly

shoot piccolo (the last scum) as gwez

Btw several of you did pretty much the only thing you could do to lose this game

Don't shoot piccolo... the gun must be used to clear town in case there is another scum

how does shooting an anarachist not clear billy...

If it fails the game is losable

nobody has counter claimed any gun so we can just believe him

No... read my posts

piccolo tried to cc me then realized he'd instantly lose in a 50 50, then still somehow scumreads me despite knowing my gun has to be real

Day endz in 10 hours

I know piccolo is scum...

If there is a second scum, town only got 2 guns today and 1 of the guns was fake. Since u all wasted your guns, you can't be mechanically cleared and are still in the POE

Your best case, if you are town, is to truly be shot with your real name by Billy.

Then we lynch Piccolo, and if the game continues, there are 2 confirmed towns alive (out of KKat/Me/Billy) and 1 scum (Edgar in that POE)

Any situation where the gun doesn't go off you have a 1v1 (assuming the game continues after piccolo lynch)

So whoever is town should REALLY want to be shot with his real name as it is the only way to solve the game.

ok

@AnonFatTony @AnonJEdgar

Your real names please!