The Anon Mafia Ball -- Day 3

You did click it. I saw the number of clicks go up.

Wasnt me probably piccolo lurking hoping you tunnel me

My Message To The Town: Rejoice, for the game is solved. I wrote an algorithm in Rust.

Our next steps are to do nothing until Billy The Kid shows up to tell us if he has a gun or not. Please remember these instructions: Do Nothing.

Do not place votes. Do not try to lynch. We await Billy and if he doesn't show we'll assume that's a no-gun and I'll tell you what to do next.

:gun1: :pepegun: :gun2: :gun3:

Do You Have A Gun

:gun::gun::gun:

Answer yes or no in English

Mah pardner in Christ, of course I’m packin heat here

Thanks. Use it to shoot yourself using your real forum name.

Here's the situation. There are 4 uncleared players in the game. Town gets up to 3 guns distributed randomly among towns who have not been given a gun yet. Scum shot their gun during the night, so all guns today are town.

That means:

AnonJEdgar, AnonBillyThaKidd, AnonPiccolo, AnonFatTony

IF 3 town 1 scum: All 3 town have a gun, 1 scum does not. There are no players in the game who do not have a gun and are also town.

IF 2 town 2 scum: Town only gets 2 guns, but again there are no town players without guns. This would mean one of the guns today is fake.

We would then want to verify the guns to clear towns and find the scum through POE, but we only have 1 (claimed) left.

Which is not a problem, as it's still enough to mechanically solve the game.

Piccolo is today's lynch because he claimed no gun. There are no towns without a gun left in the game.

Before lynching him, Billy will shoot Edgar using Edgar's real name (which Edgar must tell us). If the shot hits and Edgar flips green, both Billy and Edgar were town. This means if the game continues after lynching Piccolo, Fat Tony is the last maf.

IF the shot does not go through, Edgar lied about his name or Billy lied about his gun - one of them is the last scum. Today: 4town 2maf. Tomorrow: 3town 1maf (piccolo is guaranteed scum). Whichever we lynch between the two, we will know the last scum.

The last situation, Billy shooting himself, leaves Edgar vs Tony (or finds Billy scum if the shot doesn't go through)

But if we have full confidence Tony is actually BazingaBoy, we could use the shot on him today. Hit = Edgar last scum, Miss = Billy (or Tony)

Basically Billy, Tony, Edgar, Piccolo, you all need to claim your names. If we do manage to shoot one of the towns whose name we are 100% certain of, it immediately solves the game for 2 remaining scum. (If 1 remaining scum it's already won and they should just give up.)

@mafiabot vote @AnonJEdgar

The summary of all that is that our Best Case Scenario is that Billy shoots a real town between Edgar and Fat Tony - it leaves only 1 un-cleared player from the 3 of them. All other scenarios leave 2 to decide between

Based on Piccolo's interaction with Tony above, I think the best course of action is Billy shooting Fat Tony as BazingaBoy. Then we lynch Piccolo. But all of you should claim your names first

How sure are we that Edgar is lbj

Do not use your gun. Do not shoot Edgar

Pard I’d like to remind y’all that I got the gun here

We're waiting for the others to show up and claim their names, then you're shooting BazingaBoy. The game is mechanically solved (in Rust)

■■■ did not put a timer on the thread which means we have infinite amount of time to wait for these guys to show up

I will in a minute fuck you