'the dan issue"

maybe nyte should've let troia go saint bernard on her.. maybe she'd be in a better mood :slight_smile:

I think you're both right

If you think this is a meltdown...

Actually nm you have clear issues with this. Yes 40 year old internet meme meltdown Kyle. It’s all jokes until someone else says you’re a fucking asshole for what you try to pass off as humor

I n t e r n e t m e m e s is all, he says

I like your avatar nyte

I don’t know how you can think anything is right based on a lot of the opinions you’ve expressed.

You think I’m mean. Ok. I won’t really argue that. But you also think you didn’t show up with an attitude and start spewing shit and didn’t deserve to get called out either (one would assume based on your reactions and comments)

Eg: I’m responding to your comment in the other thread, something along the lines of “you don’t treat people very well so how can you expect it in return”

I don't deserve anything I just don't think anyone else here does either

I may have deserved something when I reached out for genuine advice that one time

I got it but then you joined the goy shitclub so those days are gone

That’s a strange perspective to have. Maybe you should try thinking people deserve more, maybe it would start to tailor the shitty way you’ve treated people and situations into more positive ones and then you can start to realize you deserve more too.

It's really an environmental thing

I've actually been doing nice things for people in real life lately and it feels good

Like I I fought real hard for someone to get a job yesterday and it paid off

You turned anything ever said into a joke and spewed a bunch of hateful ass negative shit across the boards about jdance. How I feel about jdance notwithstanding - that was pretty ridiculous on your part.

oh? are you bothered i joked about a situation YOU put yourself in? oh poor victim nyte... its not like you haven't been a total cunt toward everyone

I think me and him are even

your post is great because idc what you call me or what you say but you clearly get quite upset

I haven't even really been mean there anyone here lately. If you think I was overly mean to you I apologize but I was joking around. I understand why you would take offense to that but they weren't really negative jokes

Not nearly compared to the jokes I used to make

you'll never win in trying to justify anything to nyte. she's an old grumpy bitter fuck

Apology is sincere