'the dan issue"

she's not going to apologize to you or anyone else so you owe her nothing

I'll admit I'm not good at making them

Or any woman, now that you mention it

Am I bothered by what you have to joke about? Bothered in the sense that it’s annoying. Like, you’re kyle. You’re going to say some dumb-Ass-shit regardless. People do dumbass stuff, sure. But it gets annoying that collectively people just let this kind of stuff go because of “content”

What do you think fucking killed nadota really
Ian spews his own shit and even he can’t stand the goy experience. That’s kind of funny, really.

What jokes?

The Goy Experience

1 Like

hypocrite much? it's like you genuinely don't see the hypocrisy in your own post

Like how everyone should apologize and how Jones puts rocks on his computer I imagine that's what you're mad about

This is not how it works and I think you’re going to struggle until you realize that

Just making a point. I am over it

? If you think that’s a point to make then you’re not over it. That’s the point.

The point is that everyone here is trash and I don't have too much to feel bad about for not rising above environmental trash

there you go.

you literally wanna shit talk anyone and everyone. personally attack them as well as flame them for shit they do... yet... if ANYONE does ANY of that to you then that's blasphemous.

victim nyte over here

Still missing the point.

I am not a paragon of virtue

Don't even really know what a paragon is so I do not believe I have an obligation to be one

Also missing the point, imagine that

Just try to have my moments :slight_smile:

hey nyte if you weren't a cunt then maybe people wouldn't be assholes to you. maybe people would make fun of you for scamming a dude out of $1k

Come on Kyle

nytes favorite line ever.

everyone's always missing the point. your divine point.

maybe people understand your points -- your point being just your point of view because clearly you just wanna play victim.

maybe people understand your point but it's just not valid :slight_smile: