The International 2022 - Live Discussion

i doubt that

tbf :nerd_face: dota is really hard to cast and keep up with the game

In other news: What should I buy with "shards"

I have a bunch of these things and I see it's all cosmetic sets, does any of them have a special animation or anything

it's not like cs where you can just say "wow look at how good he clicked on those pixels"

Ideal cast is just EE going "This is not Fine. This is NOT fine." and then turning off the game at 15 min

True. But some of them are still good.
I hope we get cap casting some finals games.
ODPixel is still ok too.

1 Like

you think i'd grow up and move on but i still hate eternal envy. i will never forget my matchmaking games with him

EE without a shirt, main stage of TI: "This is Actually so bad. That rune pickup was pretty 'pepega' though. What is he doing? Like what is he doing?"

the casters have been ok and 2gd returning is dank. the only real dumpster i've had the displeasure to not be able to immediately mute is slacks

i dont mind cringe 12 year old content but that guy just takes it too far

2 Likes

why did i click this video his voice brings it all back

only dota player i hated more was loomdun but i only played with him once

1 Like

He acted like that when you played with him? Cringe.

he would not stop backseating. i get he was just trying to win but he actually doesn't have social skills

granted this was just solo q ranked

actually that makes it even worse

imagine thinking your teammates will play better if you ride their ass the entire game. my favorite was telling someone they should have quick bought their shivas 10 seconds after they died

My favorite

1 Like

yea that's literally what it was like