The medication stigma

The only narcissist is someone who thinks they know better than all western doctors who spent their entire lives studying the brain.

Yeah we have all these doctors and all these medications nowadays yet rates of depression, suicide, anixiety are all higher than ever.

Thats so weird dude

rate’s

Maybe you should contact the world health organization dude, this is insane and a breakthrough, a local psychotic pizza driver is having delusions that he knows more than thousands of years of medicinal research. Stop the presses!

Im literally on an anti anxiety pill right now btw

Get pills for your other symptoms and I guarantee your life changes forever.

I have been on anti depressents several times. Theyre a scam

Small issue here is that the WHO would no longer have funding

So convenient it is for you to live in a time where every single issue that you have can be remedied by taking a pill.

Youll never have to actually grow in any meaningful capacity

So lucky

Yeah dude, how many did you try?

If you think you can outgrow psychological disorders like depression, BDD or narcissism then you know nothing about modern medicine.

4 or 5? They all made me angry, lazy, unable to masturbate. Made me hear loud static whops while sleeping. Gave me brain zaps.

Almost done with this conversation. Your life will never get better.

There are worse things in life than not being able to masturbate all day dude. They help you get your life together.

Its a good thing according to the doctors i dont have any of those things

Why dont you believe the doctors? You know, the ones that spend their entire lives learning and diagnosing those things.

Doctors in a psychotic ward will often lie to the patient to reduce the chance of a bad reaction.

Lie and then release?

If this is benny i think you should absolutely stay on meds btw you absolutely need them

You are the one that has to be on fucking meds dude.

Half of this site realistically need to be on meds. These shitty niche forums just attracts people with mental disorders that are looking to distract themselves from how fucked their brains are.