The medication stigma

I don't need meds.

Before I got into programming I went to pre-med school. I know a lot more about this than you.

1 Like

I snort my anti depressants

having an imperfect understanding of the positives and negatives doesn't mean they're a scam

that's why they warn you that they not work for you. no single medication works for every person, and this is amplified like crazy on anti depressants. a relatively small dose of one drug could change a person's life forever in the best way, whereas someone else could try everything and never feel any benefit. we're not able to explain why very well either, so that doesn't help. but none of this makes them a scam. i'm sorry they didn't work for you.

There is nothing scientific about throwing a myriad of drugs (that we literally dont know how they work) at people until it seems like one of them works (and nobody knows why)

Its unscientific and a broken system

Lets also not forget that the majority of mass shooters are on these meds

We do know how they work. You don't.

Yeah? So the "How we think it works" is good enough for you?

P.s. your 20 minutes is up

Are you prepared to tell me that people know exactly how the brain works at the chemical level such that we can fix it with drugs?

Then why do depression drugs so rarely work?

I think your drugs have put you into a different state of psychosis

The reality is this:

Medication x
we THINK it increases CHEMICAL which we THINK might fix SOMETHING

The tone of this is so fucked because it's turned into an argument when I legitimately just see a lot of myself in you and want to share how great my life has been this past month with someone who is in a state I used to be.

Projection. Really im just your idol and you desire my attention

You're impersonating other users on the forum now, weird.

Other users? Did you mean your mother?

Punch the wall more in your pizza job while you think of me making half a million in Canada.

Lmao

1 Like

LARP

1 Like

1 Like