The NmaStink Problem and Situation

"gaslighting 101"

Looking to play a game? I'll play one without nmagane.

the idea that I would play with you after you make these threads, disincentivizing nmaGane from playing "seriously", and instead reverting him back to the previous system of : build tranquils, urn, drums, vladimir, ghost scepter on every single hero...

lol

@big_ass delete my account

1 Like

its 4 soyjaks and robert is the seething one and "5'7" is over his head erstwhile the other 3 (chris, nmagane, jones) smirk with "6'0+" over their heads.

So you admit it lol. That nmagane's new playstyle is influenced rom Chris.

I'm up for a duo if you're still awake.

The magic word is gdpr

1 Like

You're the one seething. The way nmagane used to play was legitimately fun and entertaining, and was also unique to our friend group exclusively. I enjoyed playing with him as his playstyle was an extension of his own personality (as was and is mine). To see him stacking and warding and pulling and stuff constantly, I'd just rather play with random pub players in that case. Why even queue with your friends.

Telling itself from past posts but I don't care. I guess he's just gotten older so there's nothing really to be done.

By tearing away what makes it good in the first place just for a +25 or -25, takes away the individualistic input into the game.

Sir, this is a Wendys.

3 Likes

The actual issue isn't me playing "seriously" - it's me insinuating that his way of playing isn't working anymore. Won't get into details.

I don't even play support.

Brendan and chris has a baby and this is what you get

I'm reinstalling if you want to play.

I'm sorry but I think the whole game has been tainted for me

1 Like

I don't understand how you can act like this over a game from 2 months ago, especially when you recognize the multitude of other factors that caused the events. It's not beyond the realm of possibility that you are wrong about a thing or two here.

The Silver Edge Drones