(((THey))) want to get rid of all whites

Racism against the White Man yet again.

We are the real oppressed class, wake up sheeple

Look if you open your eyes is it really surprising that people might be promoting, hoping and causing the destruction of the white race?

I'm a dominican in NYC and i see how obvious it is, but when i explain to a white guy he doesnt get it and thinks 5g is safe.

https://imgur.com/a/ypdAhet

No doubt, the internet HATES whites, and blacks are idolized.
But if most of the USA english internet is white people... does that mean, someone has convinced the white people hate themselves?

I know which fake white person has done this to white people.

I know a bunch of .. people who are friends of friends (I despise them) that are self hating white people. They post on fb daily about his "WHITE MAN BAD"

its very sad, i see it too.

You arent alone, a lot of peeps are seeing it, hopefully whites recover.

What the actual fuck

It's so hard being white nowadays

1 Like

Really wish I was born black so I could have some preferential treatment

1 Like

Really wish I was born black so I could pipe some white thots

If I was to say black commmit 85% of all crimes, 50% of all murders, or that 90% of black are killed by other blacks I'm a racist. But if a black person says it?

they want to get rid of all whites? good.

1 Like

I think that even if those statistics are true that black people arent inheretantly bad

Should we kill all blacks?

It really is. For 400 years we've been treated unequally. My grandfather couldn't even go into a shop because he was white. Yesterday someone called me honky on twitter. The average white family has 8x LESS wealth than the average black family. Need I go on

Dude you're literally just textbook racist lol

I just can't imagine caring about being white.

Racism with extra steps

You can't outright state that you hate black people because that's socially repulsive but apparently you think an acceptable roundabout way of stating it is that the white race needs to be preserved

Numeta: what was your childhood like