This is gay

What posts? You're non stop grasping at straws. In every argument you resort to fallacies and gaslighting and it's just pitiful.

You start an argument by flaming and then try to get out of it by virtue signalling

The posts where you backed Terry’s “astute” “n****r cattle” analysis, or even your posts where you point out someone is Muslim, and then laugh it off like you don’t really mean a thing about it.

I start an argument by saying you’re wrong and then just enjoy your constant responses that all add to the overwhelming evidence.

Great self censoring there - really showing how much higher you are than me, aren’t you?
You are again grasping. For one, you don’t know what terry means by the word “nigg*r” but you perceive it as racist anyway, and second - you are using the typical political brainwashed tactic of ignoring my arguments.

“Enjoy” isn’t the right word to use when it’s overwhelmingly clear that you are bitter and depressed - you are just trying to virtue signal again by using it though so that’s irrelevant.
You say that I am wrong because you like someone and I don’t like him - it’s very clear that you’re trolling at that point.

In conclusion, you are the typical attention addicted “mentally ill” narcissistic political brainwashed redditor.
You’re not different than the trolls on /pol/.

There are very good reasons to not like somebody. To put someone’s personality into question when you only look at them online is pretty delusional.

Do you look at him in person dude? He’s an online celebrity - like any other celebrity.
You are again going on pseudo intellectual tangents because you think you’re a clever special snowflake when you’re just spouting nonsense.

I don’t think your judgement really matters, all I want to alert you to is your prejudice and lack of reasoning when it comes to your posts.

No - I don’t have to Logically Prove why I don’t like someone and think they’re unlikable.
And the simple fact that you think that “prejudice” (I am not prejudiced) requires alerting then you are basically admitting to be a drone (nigger cattle - sorry for dropping the n bomb dude)

To put it in even simpler words: You could change your username to anyone on reddit or twitter and there wouldn’t be a discernible difference. You are - unrelentingly - acting like an internet bot, like some Machine Learning Experiment.

Also - it's a quite common tactic by narcissists to say things like this in an argument

What you are saying is insane, and I sincerely hope you find help, like I wish Terry will. I am sorry, but in your present state you amount to nothing. I am not going to pull your sense of self or self-worth into question, but all I will say from your prevailing 2 years of posts is that you are someone who is very narrow minded and has been raised in isolation.

Typical ad hominem - while ignoring everything the argument (that you started) is about.

It’s fine to assign people into quick stereotypes, especially if you’re a shut-in like yourself.

1 Like

Another ad hominem. Another ad hominem. Another ad hominem. Look, another ad hominem. Dad? DAD!

1 Like

You have been conditioned your entire life into an over-socialized slave.

Good.

1 Like

How good