This is gay

I’m pointing out your inability to form an argument and here you are - proving me right by attempting to make clever witty reddit responses.

As for me, I am sorry to rush to conclusions- Your bigoted statements must be taken into account independently, and have no hinge on whether you are or are not a bigot.

1 Like

If you think yourself so intelligent (as a result of your special snowflake mental illness) you should realize this, and also be able to read humor when it is present and not dismiss it because it involves a subject you were told was off limits.

Sorry to hear that. You must harbor so much hate and pain for those things.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t think of myself as intelligent.

1 Like

It’s very sad to see responses like these from someone who calls people “insane”

For you, yes.

1 Like

Of course not - how silly of me to think that. You’re just a narcissist who think he’s stupid?

“No U”
You’ve gotten desperate now huh? Ran out of fed arguments to make about Racism and Bigotry?

@a2pas For the record, I haven’t made a single “witty joke” response to you ever - while you resort to them every time you’re backed to a corner.

“I fucking love science - why won’t these bigots get educated?” - quote @a2pas

You realize I do that when you charge me with unfound judgements.

Thanks dude. You’re very good at wholecloth lies. Please, remain honest or leave.

You say this while being the exact same person as hundreds of thousands of other americans. You are a replaceable drone, take a log out of your eye.

It’s not a wholecloth lie - it’s what you made yourself equivalent to.

How are they unfound? You are in denial.

You’re one to make that judgement. I have no idea what you actually are trying to say.

I never said anything like the quote you posted, I am not a Redditor, I am not a narcissist. I don’t really know what you get out of these charges, but it’s clear you’re hellbent on making them.

I'm trying to say that talking to you is like talking to an advertisement.

In what way? It’s clear this conversation is anecdoche - You are a bigot incapable of critical thought, and I am someone who is very adamant about their own views.