This is gay

You are the one hellbent on intentionally grasping at straws. When I say “Redditor” it doesn’t mean that you go on reddit, and you don’t have to say the quote I posted for you to be equivalent to the people who do.
You either have no ability to think for yourself or are trolling.

I am more than capable of critical thought, I am criticizing you right now.
Have you thought why you are so adamant about your views?

You are a bland - a dime a dozen - joke of a person

Thats what I meant.

No matter how special, different, and “neuro atypical” you think you are. You are not a person, but a sheep.

You are incapable of critical thought. You come up with charges that there’s some larger “sheeple” population in the United States, and it just happens to harbor views you’re uncomfortable with. You’re a bigot, moreover, which is a total antithesis to a person who can think critically.

Glad you posted this. All I needed to hear. LMAO

Again - all you can muster up is “Bigot” and “Uncomfortable” when clearly neither of those things are true

Yes - pick on my choice of word because you heard the tv man make fun of it. Very intelligent once again.

@a2pas It’s really sad to see people like you on a forum that was meant to be a part of the internet away from the brainwashed society we live in. I would advise you to leave - because you’re not getting anything out of this forum that you can truly comprehend

Nice, my first thread was a success i see

Glad to be part of this great community lads

1 Like

i made chilaquiles

2 Likes

post pics idiot

need a food thread

1 Like

ponders the net effect of nmagane’s existence

1 Like

omg its like discord markup

*my action asterisks*