This is what an Ewiz apology looks like

Is it really that hard to own up to your sordid past?

Whose

I’ve always owned up to things that I actually did (ask dan) and openly stated when I was falsely accused

Ewiz owned up for about 10 seconds and then turned around and started talking about LinkedIn (lol) again

And Nyte doesn’t even own up to her Sordid Present

will this thread reach 1k posts?

Additionalyl Ewiz you should realize that your threads and actions provided major ammunition for NMA and benny to be toxic and you are responsible for that

I owned up to what I did. You demanded an apology and I explained why you’re not getting one

I hope not

If it does I am going to have minimum 700 of those

1 Like

can you outperform jdance though

Nah

I told you you should make a thread clarifying where you were wrong since you made several threads pushing the false claims

You immediately turned around and started posting about things that you think I’ve done wrong.

Do you think an apology contains “Yeah but you did X?” Surely you’ve been in enough therapy sessions to know better.

If you are not willing to put the same energy into restitution that you put into committing bad deeds then you are still a bad person defined by bad deeds even if you “secretly retract them” at the bottom of some shitty 10k post jdance thread or something

No need to respond any more - this thread is a monument, not a discussion

Love apologizing.

Lmao this is dumb. I admitted I was wrong. I wasn’t going to make a thread about it when you brought it all up in another thread in the first place

Did you ever make a thread acknowledging you were wrong for violating my privacy (which is what cause me to make those threads about you in the first place)? Did you stop, or did you look at my LinkedIn again a month or so later?

And you keep saying this is shifting focus, but the fact is I wouldn’t have made that thread that “damaged your reputation” had you not done that. It’s entirely fucking relevant in pointing out you’re just being hypocritical here

I am so impressed with Ewiz’s energy tbh imagine responding to all these posts and posters.

ye

same w/ wintermute ofc

alightsoul is having a fantastic time doing this.