This is what an Ewiz apology looks like

just hope ewiz too. otherwise it makes me a little sad

Except within like 2 hrs of that happening we were over that due to you actually talking to me and me being like “no, i was just looking at your education history because of a convo we were having in itt:blog”

And then you flipped and doubled down on it and convinced dan to ban me from the lounge because I suggested you should apologize for making a massive thread accusing me of all these false things over something so small and silly (linkedIn? It’s a public profile you create so that people can see your education history. you also clearly saw I wasn’t malicious whereas you were 100% malicious in making that thread)

And now you’re using it as a shield when you’ve clearly done something wrong - as if me looking at your linkedIn invalidates your entire month-long period on this website of harassing me and posting awful shit about me

Reminder: Your “Reminder” thread was the first interaction of any sort we had here and I was just trying to hang out and play mafia games with people.

You went out of your way to be a dick, attract a bunch of attention and push people to harass me, and then threw a tantrum when dan wouldn’t ban me.

You’re the aggressor in all these situations. And your responses are way out of proportion with the actual things happening to you

Actually, no. I left you alone, just rightly called you out as alightsoul, then you were nasty to me. Then I made the reminder thread and left

Guy looked at my linkedIn:

Better create a bunch of threads saying things that aren’t true and be really, really aggressive and persistent in saying these things, even after we’re clearly over the linkedin thing

Wintermute absolutely owes me an apology.

Why don’t you just go fuck yourself? That’s not how it all went down, and Dan knows that

I’d post the pm chain that clearly shows this wasn’t the case, but you said I could not

■■■■■■

Here is a list of actual shady things I have done on this website:

• told NMA I thought Kyle deserved to be griefed after he murdered my minecraft villager I spent like 14 hours to find and protect

• created a full-stack serverless web application to allow benny to covertly host a mafia game from my account because I find it funny when he hosts games with dumb mechanics and makes a bunch of people mad

List of shady things I have been accused of on this website:

• secretly pretending to be nice to people when I am in fact not nice because it gives me sexual pleasure (ewiz)

• manipulating dendi to accuse slithereen of pedophilia (ewiz)

• begging NmaGane for IPs, which he collected accidentally and never gave to me (ewiz)

• somehow being the true source of all griefing on the minecraft server when benny was destroying Kyle’s base and I was repairing it (ewiz, matticus, klaze)

• misleading all people on the minecraft server to think I was just playing the game while secretly having some more sinister plan (klaze, matticus)

• filling my own base with chickens to annoy myself (?? dont even remember who said this but it was definitely said multiple times)

• whatever nyte is accusing me of (unclear because she never actually says anything she just makes vague accusatory posts in random threads)

• long list of other things that ewiz said but I forgot

If u guys think racism against white people isn’t real then just look at ewiz’s posts at me

Since I can't post any of alightsoul's PMs to me, I'll just post mine, in chronological order.

Didn’t read

This is true, and multiple people can confirm you do this shit. I didn't say you get sexual pleasure from it, just that that's some kind of sick way you derive enjoyment.

Multiple people can confirm I do this shit?

Oh come on

I’d love to hear from those people.

You realize I know 100% what my intentions are so you mansplaining me this shit and saying stuff like “multiple people can confirm it” is literally the dumbest thing imaginable to read

@SOPHIE

I don't think you know what this word means