yns
November 29, 2018, 6:25am
162
Spicy buffalo for my chicken nuggets and they didn’t give me any fucking sauce
huber
November 29, 2018, 6:26am
164
no sauce is so criminal I thought it must have been a wrong sauce not a no sauce
yns
November 29, 2018, 6:26am
165
exactly. And they made a big deal about it when I came in to get some because “the store is closed” but the door was fucking unlocked so no it wasn’t closed
big_ass
November 29, 2018, 6:26am
166
I don’t think I’ve always been kind with yns I probably called him a heroin addict or something at some point
iaafr
November 29, 2018, 6:26am
167
interesting kindness take
iaafr
November 29, 2018, 6:27am
168
i think your take on kindness might be the root of your image problems
yns
November 29, 2018, 6:27am
169
Yeah but at least I’m not gay like you
big_ass
November 29, 2018, 6:27am
170
With huber I think I owe a sincere apology for all the times I called him hubert doobert
iaafr
November 29, 2018, 6:27am
171
like some veneer of politeness?
you dont think that comes off as fake and gay?
Since Alightsoul has no problem sharing private logs, I guess I won't either. Let's see what kind of light this paints you in (especially considering you said we were over the whole thing, when I clearly wasn't)
What’s the point of it?
I feel that you posted information about yourself publicly and I looked it up. That’s what social media is there for.
I do agree LinkedIn is an issue because you’re compelled to have that up there these days and its hard to figure out how to limit it so that it can’t be accessed by random people online but can still be found by employers.
But I don’t think it’s a mortal sin to Google your name and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being curious about your education.
I think it’s natural when you talk a lot about your job & education for people to be curious and I just happened to have the ability to follow up on that curiosity. Like if a friend from high school ran into you and was talking about his job history - you’d look him up, right?
My only real regret here is that it’s pretty distressing to think somebody’s doing all that for some horribly malicious reason and I knew you still thought of me as horribly malicious so my priority was to head that off before it became an issue.
It might be best to leave behind the discussion of principles & past events and just focus on action going forward that will resolve the issue.
I was under the impression that you would have requests of me in order to help you feel better and put this behind us. And I was also under the impression that you would be aware you had done things wrong and would be open to requests from me to improve our relationship going forward.
For example, the constant maligning of my character is wrong, as is (or was) your pursuit of me when I wanted none of that attention and did nothing to attract that attention. We’ve talked and you’ve said how you’re past that, but I’m sure you can see your words are still being thrown in my face every single day and you are doing nothing to stop that.
I have to go out for a little while but I will read what you have to say when I get back and I will do my best to hear it.
But I don’t like that you’re trying to get me removed from the Lounge, when I did not do anything bad relating to the Lounge, and I have explained to you how this is hurtful to me and destroys my peaceful use of the site.
I explained where I think it crossed a line and apologized for that
I also explained where you crossed a line and you did not apologize for that or admit any wrongdoing
I said I would be open to hearing what more you had to say and you said “I shouldn’t have to explain that”
And I was going to give you like 4 hours to do it so I don’t see how you have to respond “I don’t want to have to type anything” like you did
Sure I did apologize in good faith. And I think we’re far enough apart on this that we won’t be coming around to a resolution and it’s largely due to your inability, once again, to admit when you’re wrong.
I think the right thing to do is just let you go out into the site and talk about your opinions and let other people tell you you’re a moron until you eventually learn something.
yns
November 29, 2018, 6:27am
173
Is this the alightsoul apology thread now
big_ass
November 29, 2018, 6:28am
174
No, you can’t post those. Looks like you’re posting private messages without permission - please ban.
iaafr
November 29, 2018, 6:28am
175
some surface level “i want the best for you”?
And you posted private chatlogs without permission. Go fuck yourself.
im refining my takes further
big_ass
November 29, 2018, 6:29am
179
LOL? I posted teamspeak logs to prove you were lying about the NMA IP stuff
Why’s jdance posting in threads that arent his?