TI8 - Discussion Thread

nice game from sumail

Fnatic vs mineski looks crazy rn

The iG vs Liquid game looked interesting

Why are people picking Wraith King after his skeletons were ruined? Why are they not buying Aether Lens and Meteor Hammer? WTF is this treads blink garbage.

Enigma playersare buying helm of the dom buy not using neutrals? NO Medallion EIther?

Also watching PieLieDie play gives me aids

1 Like

Big fan of offlane Wyvern

Mineski’s coach is NA remember that

r people watching the multistream

I actually plan on casting some of the games

/Offenseoftheancients

fnatic threw a 30k lead and EG is getting crushed by OG right now :frowning:

Can we just appreciate that valve encourages bm by allowing chat wheel all chat in million dollar games

1 Like

sorry that the sidebar with twitch streams isnt up and functioning yet, id love to promote this :)

how come bone 7 the only player i liked on cloud 9 is gone and pieliedie and eternal envy are still goign to ti

cuz altho people meme about EE throw and diediedie they are far better players than bone7 who was easily the weakest player on c9

looks like eg are recovering

sick teamfight from EG to bring the comeback into a gold lead!

OG looks lost now that they’re not way ahead

Picking the MK mid without a real carry was an odd decision to me. EG’s choice to pick storm against what they knew was an MK mid was incredibly arrogant but looks like its working out. Ench is definitely a hard counter to MK.

Yeah the ench just sits outside the fight and launches rainbows. MK’s ring is pretty useless.

ana seems very nervous

Nice game from EG!