TI8 - Discussion Thread

VGJ.S captain (SVG) was EG's coach for a while. He knows how to play against these teams, but they don't know how to play against his team.

LOL Pieliedie won a game where he didn’t die ever. No DieDieDie memes in chat for that game.

Yeah, that was a complete stomp. Should have been 2-0 for fnatic but they threw an 11k gold lead in the first game.

Fnatic with a nice 2-0 against VGJ.T to close out the day, glad to see them doing well.

EG looks like they're shaping up to make a nice comeback here in game 2 against Mineski.

:usa2::usa::usa2::usa::usa2::usa:

wow super owned

Good day 1 for the boys!!

EG takes game 2 and the series 2-0, giving them the lead in their group with a score of 5-1 for the day. Behind them are liquid at 4-2 and Fnatic at 3-1. The other notable thing is the 3-3 from LGD, one of the favorites coming in to this tournament.

I missed the mid game only got to watch the first 15 mins then the ending amazing how you can just fuck up ench in lane and that hero still ends up doing shitloads of damage regardless of items

I’m really surprised EG could comeback there, it looked so grim when it was 4-20 and they were down like 7k

Was nice to see Sumail build for control rather than a typical storm build

VGJ.S is insane, iG.agressif uses builds from 2011, go EG, go paiN

Yeah the storm item decisions won that game for sure. Was nice to see some variation.

Agressif is out for blood after losing in the finals at TI5, he will stop at nothing

vgj.s is insane

didnt numeta predict this wk meta months ago?

…I did last year

Numeta made twitch vods explaining it, he definitely gets the cred @Numeta

glad to see pain playing pretty well, SA probably wont get eliminated from group stages this year.

my boy eternal envy with the default necrolyte set

1 Like

EG with a strong start against OG!