Top 50eu for $50usd

Not sure didn't read your posts

have a goodnight guy

just run to reddit and cry for a patch is the norm these days

sometimes it's probably merited

Meh talking to the #4 polak as well. I'll probably be able to switch to him in the future and I'm essentially pro level again

Papi is technically proish. Semi pro I guess

Brood war awesome. It's alive again too. Primarily in korea

dude you need to reinvent yourself and adjust to shifts in the market

get out of esport

get into casual gaming stream and tiktok

scout out the next polish pokimane and put a vitaplur logo in front of it

you're steve balmer sweaty armpits keynote address microsoft

you need to be azure cloud buzzword windows linux subsystem microsoft

There is no profit in esports

the other day someone cheese tasteless in a PvP by hiding his archives and then getting DTs up in the guys base before he had any cannons. i had been playing this game all my life and never considered how funny the idea is to like have DTs in your opponents base but not reveal it and block the ramp with a single DT, it's a cool checkamte

i have yet to see it happen but the idea of using dark archon to hold down a muta box and then storming over it is really funny to me

no incentivization to create maps due to the UI being a joke that prioritized playingo nline 1v1s from blizzards pool to finding custom matches of any sort and the UX of their new map creator being a nightmare

1 Like

It wasnt really a joke on realease, quiote the opposite thanks to blizzard being smart and running beta tournaments and getting people into it. i was just bitching for that reason as a custom lover. that UI thing is the same reason i got really upset at dota. it couldve been huge if it was intelligently added to the front page's UI and people knew it was an option and could see how popular it was

and once more got upset when valve redid the front page UI and didnt do it again

brood wars map editor was really a beacon of light in the darkness of customs. there has yet to be another custom game editor with stuff like complete end to end trigger rigging, things that enabled nonprogrammers to create really fun and creative custom maps and really broke the game

i mean SCEditor did not break the game by default, but future variants of it that were made by the community basically unlocked anything that was built into SCEditor by default. it was awesome

I'm going to do the same thing. Im not going to take this seriously anymore. Have one polish kid who does it for cheap and collect $100usd a month in pocket no tax I'll be happy.

Streamers are legit

that is nice. side stream money

thank you for atleast acknowledging my point

hes been waiting so long to hear those words