Trains? Planes? Automobiles? Signup (Goy Rejected)

This game is never going to start. He just started the signup thread as a troll. Somebody else host a game let's play

1 Like

@SOPHIE will be back soon to start the game. We will wait.

3 Likes

@SOPHIE

1 Like

My b family. Branding in an hour

You will be getting branded?

1 Like

What are we cattle?

1 Like

Might as well be to me!

@mafiabot slist

Signed Players

Vanilla_Town
CulturedUrbanite
bazingaboy
fireworks_over_maynooth
insom
Osiris
jcrispy
theGreatWingdingi
LuckyArtist
jdance
Matticus
KrazyKat

be2fd3a0-167a-11ed-bbd3-33b67a9bb99c

@Vanilla_Town what would you recommend for the setup when there's 12 people instead of the original 13? I feel like one less town may not be too balanced. Maybe a role that may or may not exist?

One of the most basic mafia setups ever is 9T 3M with Cop and Doctor.
9v3 with Signals' roles is perfectly fine, just 1 less VT.

I suppose, just seems like a lot of potential claiming to be done. I guiess that's why the Mirror guy exists

This exact setup was probably run before on mafia universe with the roles called Vigilante and Janitor.

i dont htink Benny would shamelessly steal another setup but if you say so.

He didn't steal it, he combined pre-existing mafia mechanics into a balanced and themed collection of roles.

Here is the rebranded roles I came up with, to be slightly clearer to players

Roles

Role
1x: Player Pervader
This role allows the player to choose another player during the twilight period (night) and slip into their shadow. In gameplay terms - they will see whatever this player’s night action is - however - if the shadowed player is targeted for a night-kill or vigilante shot, the fallman will die as well.

1x: Sordid Seance:
Haunted by the ghost of his dead mother, at night the Dedalus is visited by ghosts. From night 2 onwards - a random dead player will have a one on one chat with this role. There is no graveyard chat to prevent cheating. The player will not know the identity of the ghost.

1x Shoddy Swapper:
You select another player and swap places with them ethereally for the night. All things targetted on them are cast onto you and vice versa. This must be cast on someone every night.

1x: Vindictive Vigilante
This player is the town murderer. Suspicious of false personas - he decides to take action into his own hand - and kill another player. There are two catches: he can only kill another player once: and he can only kill a player that has put a lynch vote on him the previous day.

5x: Vanilla Vole
Unsure of himself. Boring - no roles. Useless at everything.

2x Mafioso Men:
Standard - don’t get lynched - vote on a nightkill every night.

1x Flip Fader
You don’t like mirrors. Mirrors, especially the kind that vertically flips. One time user: target a player who will not flip their role if they are killed or lynched.

1 Like

You're trolling.

1 Like

I love the oriignal theming and find it more unique but players have a hard enough time reading setups

Nobody will have a hard time reading the setups.

1 Like

You WOuld Think