Trains? Planes? Automobiles? Signup (Goy Rejected)

If you grief the game you are risking getting a hosting prohibition and ineligibility of receiving the prize pool.

4 Likes

You act as if people have an easier time reading "Vindictive Vigilante" than "Grudge"
Not sure how you're supposed to be a UX designer.

1 Like

Yeah Definitely

I don't think mine are divine but they are certainly an improvement. I can do something with a grudge reference but you act like a Mirror is an intuitive role name

Regardless I know You're Trolling so All Good

Nobody knows what a vindictive vigilante is, nobody knows what a swapper is, and nobody knows what a janitor or mirror are.

0 players can recognize these roles from reading the name directly. You are not seeing this from the perspective of your proposed "confused players"

1 Like

I think you were correct when you said you know nothing about usability

Yes, every disagreement is a troll. You're right. We're just sitting in the teamspeak laughing at you, right? Just coming up with crazy plots to ruin your mafia game and confuse the average namafia player.

1 Like

i dont think so

Here It Comes

1 Like

It's incredibly insulting to yourself and the players in the game for you to change "Grudge" and "Fallman" to "Vindictive Vigilante" and "Shoddy Swapper". You are not writing a kindergarten book.

The user that reads "Vindictive Vigilante" will also read the role description. The user that reads "Fallman" will also read the description.

1 Like

balance? just force a ■■■■■■ onto the mafia team...

Why do you call the role "Doctor"?
Just rename it to "Town Night saver"

Replace all roles with Emojis instead.

Affirmative Action Doctor... has 50% of doing nothing... 25% to stop a NK... 25% to kill the patient...

1 Like

A few things:

i dont know what a fall man is, a grudge haver could be an angry lyncher is. since it's a killing role it's commonly understood as a vigilante

also It's not a question of if they read the description, it's a question of if they read the title and get it from that. THat is intuitiveness. I will be mind blown if people don't get what a swapper does. If anything it should be Serial Swapper.

from the last game... I doubt the mechanics even matter....

1 Like

I'd be happy to survey setup users who are not Malevolent Mactors but given that I have randed roles I will just send them out for now. If for some inexplicable reason people think the old names are better, I will gladly use them.

Also, you know as well as anyone that because hosting is annoying that the host is the one who can determine these things. And furthermore, I am happy to be excluded from your prize pool or near-future hosting so that stuff doesn't really make me pause

What? I don't know what an "angry lyncher" is. I don't know what a "Sordid Seance" is. How is that supposed to be an argument? You are the one confusing yourself by trying to "intuit" mafia roles.

Quiz a random forum user on what a swapper is and they wouldn't have an answer. Also the role in this game is not just a "swapper", it tracks the night action as well.

Please explain to me how anyone is supposed to "intuit" or "get" the role "Vindictive Vigilante" from its name alone without any prior knowledge.
If you're saying that the name is required help them understand the 2 sentence long role description then you have a lot bigger problems.
These are people that have played mafia for 10 years and you want to give them a popup book of role abilities.

Lol