Trains? Planes? Automobiles? Signup (Goy Rejected)

It's great that you always fall back on this "bad actor" response when you have nothing more to say.
Can you please explain more of the thought process here on what we are benefiting from this? I know this may sound like gas lighting but it's clear that if we were epic evil trolls we would get a lot more out of just playing the mafia game and ruining it.

1 Like

you were clearly already at that conclusion well before

1 Like

Thanks for agreeing.

I like you jcrispy. I wish these other guys were more like you

N

1 Like

It's a themed game, with a fully written OP, that you did not create, part of a league with a prizepool put up by the creator of that game, and agreed upon to be the setup played for this game.

"If it doesn't matter I should get to do whatever I feel like" is not an excuse.

What's the theme?

You can go back and read the OP, it has at least 3 paragraphs written by Benny.
I can assure you nobody complained or got confused when Osiris was calling the town players "Chinese Emissary" or "Japanese Konzu Clanmate"

1 Like

It's telling that you didn't even know the name of the setup you were hosting. You just picked up the last word "Trains" from his username "passionfortrains", as if you forget the usernames of the people on your own website.

Yeah, so I'm asking you now though. What is the theme?

If you want to say "They didn't care anyway" I think that applies the most to you.

Self and identity.

1 Like

I could go through role by role and explain to you why they're each significant, but you can figure that out yourself.

Good. I actually like it. Now let's discuss the theming in the game. Are there multiple roles which are not themed by title? Do you think everyone would easily reach the conclusion of the theme and get the idea behind role names like Mirror?

In a truly competitive Mafia game, does it make sense to do anything that gets in the way of play?

There's a mirror in the OP of the thread. It doesn't matter if people "easily" reach the conclusion or not.
This was very obviously inspired by Joyce's works (Even from the name Dedalus alone you should've been able to deduce this)
It's the creator's (Benny's) vision, people will understand the role all the same.
Do you want him to explain to you how the Mirror relates to self consciousness and identity?

I'm a philistine excuse me

No, because I get it. I really like it

Here, I'll backpedal. Let's just play this fucking game and talk about it later. If I'm correct it'll be apparent right