Traitor amongst Traitors spoiler graveyard

maybe i should automate hosting so that i can host it

Yes

yeah forget the automating thing and open signups now lol

it cant be worse to host than this setup

I am very impressed by matticus

And FMU

Both had very strong games

I agree, matty had a pretty high impact game with being both nominated by dictator d2 and having to play thru lylo with traitor today

Looks like he ended up choosing wrong but I think he was on the right track. Just ended up having the same dilemma town faced all game of not wanting to clear a player for playing like an idiot or lose to that sort of play

ty I guess.

@big_ass instead of playing on principles "losing to that sort of play" you had to completely ignore Agubar and look at Matty and everyone else

Yes - both days I made that same error of not wanting to let somebody off the hook for acting like a moron

Had we ignored yns day 1 the game would have been very different with faz flipping immediately and then dictator maybe picking something better (or at least d2 being not a lylo day)

Oh and some host feedback

You did great, thanks for the host. Not an easy one to run

But in selection of setups in the future keep in mind that games with possibilities or necessities of multiple killpower nights are typically way more swingy and harder to balance. For example, this one where there are 2 dying every night and some strange lynch mechanics resulting in a very awkward ly/lo situation

Also interesting FMU that your play to be scummy d1 was so effective that basically I wasn't down to listen to you at all despite your read of the faz/matty interaction being the correct one

Anyways you were right about people not trusting the opinions of new players they don't know. I'm sure as they get to know you things will be easier. Wb to the site

Dude there was no cop CC lol

1 Like

Agreed

Agree with FMU. As for me, I think you missed my lynch and how I screwed it up.

imagine if ppl just stopped being toxic and actually tried playing the game instiead of insulting ppl

you 50% of the mafia players who are just aggressive for no reason

25% who afk

and 25% who blog post

all 3 of these play styles eventually wear ppl out

You are right on thisnone kyle...im with you.

We need to steer towards like FMU played this game.

Come here to play mafia and none of those things above. Keep the bullshit in other 95% of this forum.

i mean thats usually what i do so iunno lol

I meant we as a whole mafia community