Traitor amongst Traitors spoiler graveyard

what a devious guy

Im perma banned on MU.

EM is full of idiots.

Ill just go back to reading books

do both. just take a break and come back when Youre ready. well be here waiting for ya. hope you keep posting in general tho )

youre right that theres toxic people but theyre getting shit on for being toxic and are gradually improving themselves im sure

make a lounge for non toxic conversations only and ban whoever breaks the peace

you might want to change some forum rules or add a serious tag

people are so rude to each other here and especially to nyte

having fun is fine but in a lot of topics people take it too far and others get upset

Yeah i totally agree.

As an idea we can have maybe 2 sub cultures...

Dark and light

Keep as is in Dark namafia section

And start a new Light sub forum for clean and peaceful part of community

i think we talked about this before and dividing the forum up further is super problematic while we dont have more posters. Honestly have heard this idea before where people wanted toxic/banned users to post on their own board and it sounds pretty good until theyre here and complaining they dont have access to other content

Well then all we ll have here is dark namafia.

Present it as experiment...give everyone access and have dark side with minimal current rules.

And have strict rules for the light one.

They ll have access just cant be posting toxic shit there

I have nothing i want to resd here anymore cause every thread is full of name calling and putting each other down or triggering people with passive aggressive bullshit

thats cuz people make it the topic instead of talking about something else idk

i agree and i hate that stuff and really were so much better at it than we used to be when we had some real problem users

splintering the community is not an option since the number of users on this forum is already low

it's up to the mods to decide what the rules are and what they want the culture of this website to be and enforce them

it's hard to make any changes since on the old site spit didn't give a shit or really enforce moderation unless he was forced to

also could i have used vest on nyte or jenanda or do you get the vest AFTER the night that you make the choices?

is vest a consumable where if you choose to use it, you're safe the night you use it and then its' gone?
if you mess up the first two choices do you not get a vest?

vest is only for yourself and protects you from 1 bullet then consumed

actually in this setup I believe it was you choose to "wear" it 1 night and it is consumed after that night whether you were shot or not

we should play another blacksmith/gunsmith setup that would be fun