Trump vs Biden debate

He's saying we should open everything up, and protect our seniors and kids at the same time

The end of the fight was controversial. Trump landed a punch in the thirteenth round that seemed to stun Biden, and despite trailing on two of three scorecards, Trump had things tilting in his direction.

Between the thirteenth and fourteenth rounds, HBO's microphones caught Biden's trainer, Panama Lewis telling cutman Artie Curley, "Gimme the other bottle, the one I mixed with coke and catnip."

It seemed to revive Biden. Coming out quickly for the fourteenth round, Biden landed a barrage of unanswered blows before referee Kristen Welker stopped it. Trump collapsed to the canvas near the ropes, where he lay for several minutes.

2 Likes

I think trump is winning sort of. He is bringing up made up stuff and Biden can’t respond through the mute

Between the fourteenth and fifteenth rounds, HBO's microphones caught Trump saying "I see three of him." His trainer, Mickey Goldmill tells him, "Hit the guy in the middle."

1 Like

Trump's health care plan for the last 4 years and the next 4 years: "It will be better and beautiful."

1 Like

he also promised rivers of insulin

1 Like

As cheap as water too.

This moderator is kinda hot.

Can any experts in policy debate estimate joes spoken rate of words per minute so far

He started fast but he is slowing down. Maybe the drugs are wearing off?

if you change the metric to syllables per minute he's still pretty perfomant lol

"Little tiny windows." WTF

"Wind power kills all the birbs."

Why does Trump always look like he is sucking a dick?
:trumpkiss:

I don’t imagine anyone sunking me off

2 Likes

1 Like

man they were both pumped up on shit. Trump had to be on some type of steroids

1 Like

I'm really glad that the city of Lakewood (voted the most miserable city in WA) managed to secure a cameo in the new Borat

2 Likes

TRUMP 2020

the dream is dead r tard

fuck off and diddleydee

This is why you shouldn't have lounge access. D*ickhead shrug