Turf War v3 End

insom ggs

kinda upset ppl just left votes on bazinga but what can ya do

i had someone over so i couldn't post too much but after that bullshit "hammer" from bazinga i was gonna tunnel him

yeah i figured it would be too suspicious to argue with you so I was gonna let him die and nightkill ian, hopefully ending up as top townread and maybe finessing a win

also was gonna roleblock you if you wanted to NK him had he lived

i thought u were town because you kept dumb telling that we were neighbors so much lmao

Ill take partial responsibility if you will too. then we can share it

Solved this day 1. Was for sure day 2 when iaafr was derp cleared by osiris and ■■■.

I was 80% on bazinga and like 60 on insom

1 Like

Terribly played by most town except iaafr and ■■■

1 Like

the good old "i figured this out d1" faz

it's weird how when you're actually playing and posting ur reads aren't so good..... but when you have nothing holding you to ur "reads" you magically have 100% accurate reads after games over

every time!!! xd!!!

d1 i was lynching bazinga, insom was a slight scum read but just TR everyone left alive tbh. orange and nyte werent townread or scum read.

bro i had this solved n0

1 Like

nice host clear on iaafr

yea replying to him was a mistake. definitely could have worded that better or just provide the templates

shit town can't even win when i prop them up

run it back

So many words and yet none

i made that post about making you seethe to stop you scumreading me (why would a scum antagonize the person they need to shoot with?) but it backfired anyway cause you just griefed anyway

Oh
Remind me again how I griefed when I sussed you more than anyone?

Remind me

This is going to be golden, I just know it!

yeah but i made you think i was town by doing that play