hahaha!!!

Didnt fool me

too bad u have no proofs

3 Likes

sorry faz you can't talk shit if you didn't play. unwritten rule of gamers

1 Like

for real who says “haha I had this figured out day 1” like the ego lol

then when you actually play you get wrongly sussed once and throw a tantrum

this would be like me in my dota days playing support sd telling all my teammates they need to dota better for me to be a good gamer

although he has raised some good points, faz's air of superiority and arrogance makes it hard to empathize. maybe arrogance and confidence is what makes a good mafia player though

if he pms his read to the bot and it's accurate that would be sick tho

1 Like

should add a spectator trophy for correct scum guesses if you can access the bot's pm

1 Like

he could have just dmed himself and invited people to double check the timestamp, and manually tally.

1 Like

I text myself all the time so if that the reptilian jews come and take me in the night my family will know it was involuntary

faZ literally used to do this exact thing. he would pm the host throughout the game with his thoughts but if he didn't do it this game then he is just making shit up

you kids need to chill out.

i really dont give a fuck if you believe me or not lol.

this is like predicting a winner for 6 year olds soccer game. who gives a fuck

I did got wrongly sussed cause anyone voted me is bad at the fucking game or didn't give a shit to play to win.

literally didn't lynch outed SK cause you are all that bad.

Why would I be mad when people just lynch me without explanation or thinking I m mafia lol. people legit just voted me without saying anything. that's how garbage you all are at the game.

you take this game too seriously and its hella cringe

no, you play this game like ■■■■■■■ and sell the concept of mafia short of what it really is.

you use chess pieces to play checkers

1 Like

Again I thought we were all sk