Turf War v3 End

it's okay that game was trolly set up anyways

i thought it was going to be popularity contest best on squid game plot so i gave up at the start

cringe

Faz is right

if you've played competitive online games of some sort before (as I know you have insom) you don't get to cringe at someone who wants to be the best gamer

1 Like

if mafia was just a holdover casual game where people can be as -EV as they want with no interest to improve themselves or outplay others I would sure as hell not be playing it. That doesn't stop some people here from doing it but if it was the norm I'd probably just quit

thats not it, its the stuff hes saying

calling everyone stupid dumb ■■■■■■■ because he thinks their play is bad is cringe, just like its cringe in dota if someone starts crying for 5 mins because someone forgot to call missing or tp when they got ganked

theres a very easy way for him to make the same points without being an insufferable cunt about it

he didn't call you guys ■■■■■■■■ and self-acknowledged that it's not that he expects some unknown 'better', games really were more competitive and it fostered a really fun dynamic, or atleast a more fun dynamic than what is essentially town half-assing or usually making the irrational choice over something more logical

if an ex player (like @sdadasdas or frfm or @supa, for example) came back, they would voice the same complaints. and im pretty sure supa did in the past.

the reality is faz is just an impatient person and if sdad/supa would tell you the same thing but be more verbose and nice to you about it. don't look past faz's messages just cuz they're not nicely presented.

it requires some self-reflection and growing but the games are def better

i like you guys but if i didnt know yall and was just an on/off player like ewiz or something i would probably just call you all bad and stop signing lol

Turd war

okay fine but I don’t think I’m a bad player, I think the last 3 games I played pretty well and I’m learning decently fast, better than I used to be

1 Like

yeah if people keep iterating or improving itll solve itself so w/e

like flaming me for being bad when I haven’t played in years and have prolly played 15 real forum games in my entire life is whack

its hard to get the hang of it and you gotta start somewhere

i dont think its just you

and you just feel targeted because you are the one who engages with him and openly suggests he's full of shit. his original posts never said you outright played bad, they said "everyone but ___ played badly"

yeah probably

i just dont think theres an excuse to be as rude as he is being, its bad in dota and its bad here

all it does is degrade things further
and make everyone play worse, you have to internalize it and focus on being polite when you make suggestions

i dont disagree, but i dont expect it from everyone (especially here) and don't like let it impact what i think about the notion being expressed

1 Like

reminder

1. you are a canadian
  2. many of the people you engage who are rude to you are from the coasts (and are therefore big meanies, midwesterners know this)
1 Like

faz is straightup from a place where smiling at others is considered mean-spirited

1 Like

Very few southern hospitality-ers

Lmfao are you butt hurt over this???