TV thread

Only series I watched recently was the expanse

Im actually v excited

Hey @Matticus I just heard there’s an August release date for the second season of mindhunter. FINALLY.

Yeah, that's why I was thinking about it again

Did you watch it/enjoy it?? (First season ofc)

I liked it

Chernobyl is fantastic.

my only gripe in the first episode was the portrayal of soviet political ideology was sort of on the nose; everything else was riveting and felt like a really good horror movie.

the best part is that there's no dumb women to ruin it (so far).

https://www.infowarsstore.com/survival-shield-x-2-nascent-iodine.html

• Survival Shield X-2 is created from ancient salt solutions found more than 7,000 feet below the Earth's surface for maximum effect.

• It is tested for radiation and other dangerous impurities by our quality control experts before being placed for sale.

• It is approximately 50% stronger than our original Survival Shield formulation to bring about the greatest benefit.

• It is a true glycerite of natural USP grade iodine.

• The nascent iodine in Survival Shield X-2 is not subjected to direct heat, harsh chemicals, or alcohol to keep the ingredients pure and organic.

• The transformative process produces a stable product that no other brand can match, though many have tried!

• Completely non-GMO certified for the most natural ingredients.

• Vegan-friendly and completely non-toxic to make sure all of our supplements help create the best benefits.

• It provides high elemental iodine uptake.

• Contains NO inefficient iodides.

• Does not sting or burn.

I agree

why do you keep paying attention to infowars jones

I'm gonna watch the new chernobyl bulolshit

does anyone have a good stream i'm incapable of finding one

Nvm I have found one

i watching the hbo miniseries "Chernobyl Stalker"

hows first epi

it was really good tv, even though it has really obvious anti-soviet propaganda (tho state properties had been sold off by the time the disaster happened....) it's very gripping

Just saw a really cringy anti-commie scene. cia has its hand in everything

fellow gamersa nd non gamers... i need something else to watch in the same vein as chernobyl.