TV thread

i dunno what youve watched or what the good history dramas are but i liked band of brothers and i think i enjoyed some of the pacific

i'm watching BoB but i hate american prop.

anyone else know of any historical dramas afteri finish this one

3 Likes

just watched Network. it's good.

i couldnt find the movie thred

Watching new black mirror season. Jesus this show always hits too close...

Any body watch Life in Pieces? Great easy to watch show. Really good way to wind down a night

becareful with tv, its very mind numbing to sit there and enjoy other peoples fabrications without the input of self.

Do your best to minimize binge watching, the brain alters into a very vunerable state and you are very easily influenced after longer than30 minutes of exposure. Thats why most " big shows" are realzing the hour RUN time is optimal for subversion.

Do you best to keep your mind thinking while watching, if you can keep an active brain you are immune, that is not most people.

They've learned in labs that monkey see monkey do applies to TV too. What media you consume is how you are more likely ot respond when matched in similar situations as seen on tv.

As seen on tv.

ive never watched a season of bachelor before but this ones v good

only black mirror i watched was the miley cyrus one and it was pretty hot garbage

Does this explain why you're so full of shit? Because of your particular predilections for the media you choose to consume?

1 Like

I'm on episode 3. Best show I've seen in a while.

Jared Harris is wonderful

if you dont have anything to watch i highly recommend this series

i dunno if i posted about it a while back but its called missing, its pretty cool

the detective guy kills it in his role and people love him

So awesome. Watched this all in 2 day.

yeah ST3 was great

i really hope hoppers in russai tho. rip my boy Alexei

”it’s not rigged!” was the best scene of the season

Twin peaks season 3 is a good rewatch

I still have not finished it, I just got so fucking bored. I think I was on episode 4 or 5

How did you get bored

There's some really violent murder in the first few episodes