Two Dee Three - Day 3

whats my grand scheme nyte? let the people know cuz clearly you've got me pinned

Anyway good game. All in all I think klaze did pretty well with what he had (rip kkat I donā€™t know what to say about him anymore he has chronic scum fatigue)

Grand scheme? Thereā€™s no scheming.

How do you suck fazā€™ dick so much when heā€™s easily the most aggressive player thatā€™s been on here and you constantly fight in game with him but you have this idea to call me a cunt because Iā€™m being some bigbadbully?

Really makes you think

i really don't care to explain to you the difference as i'm sure you would deflect anyways.

just be more pleasant. thanks

yeah faZ is easily more unlikable in mafia games than nyte

Lmfao is that authentic Cadbury egg or what

faz stops eventually. faz also doesn't typically go after every he comes in contact with.

i butt heads with faz and he insults me more than anyone, however it doesn't bother me because after the game it's done. after faz finishes his read, or play he's done with it. he might flame me post game but thats where it ends

nyte doesn't stop, unrelenting, and she goes after numerous players for no real reason. post game she's the same way, it's not just in game baiting it's actually just her.

my issue isn't that nyte hurt my feelings. as she pointed out faz has said way worse to me.

i don't enjoy reading 50 posts in a row of her insulting whoever is posting at the time

1 Like

only women say this

1 Like

why do we have to use hints? cant you just say the thing outright?

1 Like

close to banning you for those posts

2 Likes

Oh my god this is hilarious itā€™s actually so goddamn fitting

You realize I *have said it outright
and learning the hints would aid in avoiding future confrontations or miscommunications. Just building more awareness.

But I mean, speaking in generalities, women are better at reading these social patterns/cues

1 Like

this is your brain on sobriety

AHHHHHHHHH

take a hint i was trolling ur ass

haha get trolled :sunglasses:

1 Like