Unban Egyptian?

fuck you’re right

You just add them but who cares (not even 5 people)

Just stop huber

1 Like

Double qv

1 Like

im a shit poster but i dont rly see why i will keep posting when some of my fave ppl have ditched bcuz of this

because of what?

don’t play stupid huber-chan you know what im referring to

1 Like

It’s ok he can ask Nma what when it’s just him and Nma gets unbanned or successfully alts

They can have a great discussion about it on their personal forum

Just join the teamspeak and you can talk to the egyptian and be entertained all day

yeah its not like you dont know where to reach him lamo

It’s not a matter of reaching nmagane, I was making a joke that no one will be here to answer his stupid fucking question but the culprit himself (let’s also acknowledge it’s you and roragok and you both with be left as well - just shouldn’t need saying but it seems to, with the way Huber is approaching things)

not sure what youre saying but if youre implying i didnt wanna ban him earlier lol

The Egyptian is actually quite like Worm-Tongue in Lord of the Rings.

order an ubereats from Subway, i might show up

I know you did(want to) you just didn’t.

And now you’re talking about how greyboxing whenever it becomes a thing (never) will be the answer to the question nobody (but Huber) is left asking

I rarely interracted with the egyptian. I dont want to talk to him lol. I just realize that he creates a lot of activity on the forum, and he wasnt super malicious or whatever. he was just annoying to some people.

I woke up again and this forum has nothing lol

its more than just the egyptian. dont entertain people’s calls to ban people just because they are annoyed. makes the forum suck ass.

No I am not playing dumb.

He did but he made a lot of active posters leave too.