Unban Egyptian?

I dont buy it. egyptian was just easy to blame.

and even if they did, they are dumb. just dont reply. I often say that I have only ever had good interactions with him. doesnt mean he never tried to fuck with me. just dont reply. how can something be so malicious when all you have to do is not reply.

if just being annoyed is enough to call for bans and leave, then this forum is just doomed anyway.

Huber you dont know what the fuck you are talking about and need to actually listen to people telling you that

alightsoul is harassing me

ban him or I leave

Pretty much everyone on the forum feels the same way as you in general about bans and yet people still voted by large majority to remove this particular person

You should maybe think about why that is instead of waking up every day and saying “wahh I want more posts to read”

I cant believe this forum allows for such harassment

3 Likes

Completely different but nice false equivalency

All of that said, I’m sure he’s done more harm to site than I’m aware of since everyone really seems to hate him.

I am being dogpiled @SOPHIE

no you’re good.

whats going on

Slowdive I think you need to explain to your friend how the forum works… who’s replying to whom and what not. Because I have no idea how he’s still talking about his posts as if they were hugely impactful with what’s happened. Is he actually trolling?

i think he thinks he got the egyptian banned

1 Like

It’s alright this is just par for the course with new people showing up here

In fact I’d say he’s well ahead of the curve compared to other recent arrivals on this forum

2 Likes

I agree, he’s been showing improvement as a poster quite quickly even.

this is simply not true, nadota was at it’s most active with loads and loads of moderately active good posters, high volume shitposters drove those people away

how could you possibly think this

There should be a distinction made between good shitposters and bad shitposters. Good shitposters still make less posts overall and would probably contribute to activity but yeah, it probably sets a bad example and then everyone leaves when theyre tired of airhog clones lmao

For the record nmas ban was like 4 weeks when i first made it and i had to reset it when he signed a ton of accounts to a mafia game, so i made it p long as i was pissed about evasion – we almost never ban anyways so it shouldnt just be taken lightly when we do. Id prefer that we moved on and people took the opportunity to make better posts in his absence since he wont be there to give you shit along with benny but thats really up to you guys. And an even bigger reach past that would be you guys referring people to the forum, because if the banned goys were here theyd be bitching about that too and who knows if someone would be a good poster or enjoy it till they try

2 Likes

Let the record show that I definitely voted with the majority on whether we should ban The Egyption, not No. I did not vote No.