Unban Egyptian?

because when I moderated the damn site for years I got to see all the crying for bans on users that people now think are good posters. people have rose tinted glasses.

if you are thinking about nadota when notable players regularly posted, then that is just irrelevant. this forum cant ever be that.

or they could just be unbanned because they didnt do anything other than annoy people.

people always get annoyed by posters that folks a year later will consider valuable members.

Real glad all those users that left can come back now because the egyptian is banned. I am sure the only reason they left is the egyptian and they will be back any moment now. Itā€™s bullshit. Those people just realize they dont want to come anymore and find the first reason to leave. Dont ban users that actually want to be here for the sake of users that dont want to be here.

1 Like

This is hilariously absurd at this point. Youā€™d have a point if this place had had anything else to offer except the fact that it was the vestiges of something that isnā€™t relevant anymore. People stopped wanting to post here because showing up to shitty people when no one even plays Dota or is banded together because of anything else (other than mafia which was completely ruined to most people because of goysā€¦)

talk about rose tinted glasses

The ban is kind of ridiculous now, as has been said, but thatā€™s because it SHOULD have happened long long ago.

2013/2014 wasnā€™t that long ago.

and I guess most people would not consider me a good poster (iā€™d like to think I am, but that is not relevant), speaking for myself only, the fact he is banned makes me want to visit the site more. it makes me want to post more. it makes me want to read threads more.

my point being - if that is how I feel, I suspect that is how other users feel as well

the game is still huge. this website can easily grow and gain more new users, should the management seek that out. it does not always have to be what it is currently. and working under the assumption that it canā€™t grow and we should just accept what we have seems like a very flawed idea to me

Fair enough but letā€™s face it - nadota got an incredibly bad (and deserved) wrap in its final throes and thereā€™s no way anything is growing with nmagane and the goys here (as a result of nadota/the distaste surrounding it). Period. Nmagane isnā€™t the only one, he just never stopped doing what he does. Very consistent, that one.

2 Likes

I agree, weā€™re on the same side. I would ban nmagane and all his friends forever and try to bring in new posters. Iā€™d actively advertise the website to new users and try to make it so that website they did potentially go and visit for the first time wasnā€™t a sewer

it did have something to offer. the stupid bullshit people stirred up was entertaining. that is it and that is all it ever can be. nothing rose tinted here.

Go watch reality tv shows Iā€™m sure itā€™ll get you your fix.

See this is right and i agree with it (though pretty hypocritical but i suppose people are allowed to change) except in this one specific case of this one specific person.

Which is what I've been saying to you the whole time - you weren't really reading enough to understand the need for nmagame to be gone - but you just keep typing and repeating your own opinion over and over instead of listening to people

Thereā€™s also yns and calling dads which really should have been addressed immediately and isnā€™t that complicated to address and thatā€™s probably 80% of the reason jones disappeared from the site

Basically you just need common sense and swift action and there needs to be a line for people doing stupid things and thatā€™s all

1 Like

Their weakness is height. Try to get on top of the fridge

I dont know why you think I dont read shit. itā€™s funny

Because the opinions you share are retarded and rather than assume it is a personal flaw of yours i give you the benefit of doubt and assume you are uninformed

1 Like

this is harassment

using satellite signals and echo location Iā€™ve tracked Huberā€™s dad down to a trailer park in the inland empire, he hasnā€™t owned a phone in 15 years so Iā€™m mailing him a letter explaining why his son doesnā€™t think jones should be banned. Eagerly awaiting a response

1 Like

My dad has homes in Hesperia, somewhere in Arizona, and in Mexico City

Jones?

Yeah if he ever says another word about something like that hell get banned for it. I never accepted it but the nma thing took precedence and at this point i need the #s lol. Yeah i wish jones felt comfortable here but i think that he also doesnt like that his name is all over the site

Saying words is whatever, itā€™s turning into a solid meme

You should just have a clear rule that people canā€™t do that (say specifically what they canā€™t do and where the line is) and then give people little escalating temp bans in the future if they canā€™t stick to it

How do i control people outside of this site? Legit question

Am i supposed to have a dadirectory or something

1 Like