Underlords Thread

this marks the fourth victory in a row with the goblin comp
things of note: no techies, no gyro, no alch.
However, I did get a refresher orb on my level 2 kunnka that made up for the lack of burst from no lvl 3 cm/techies/alch that helped me close out the game and finish

Goblin is weak late against hunters or knights against people who lnow what they are doing

Anybody got a code? Tried the ones epok posted couldn't get through

damn i posted my codes on reddit.

sorry mi amigos ;/

I had a 3* jug with 44 kills and like 4.5k hp ^_^
it accumulates

knights blow in this mode

1 Like

Yeah, i have some. I'll be on my pc in an hour or so

Thank you so much!

alright your profile is private i don't know how to pm you.. pm me please

This works to send messages to anyone.

dont use this forum very often, thank you

after playing both new chess games underlords is about 300% better than tft

thanks for the code kittens.

For those who dont know, the "blacklist" is a reroll mechanic from the dota mod game where pieces that you leave unbought in the shop are not offered in the next roll. see Chess pieces - Dota Auto Chess Wiki
Theres other reasons why i think this would be good to have in underlords, like increasing player control and strategic options, but i noticed that the changes to the interest calculation in underlords created another reason for this mechanic.

Basically in underlords, because of the new way interest is calculated, theres no penalty to buying out the shop each round (and then selling what you want to sell before the start of next round's interest calculation). also, it is technically optimal to do this, even for heroes that theres no chance you would play, because by buying them, you reduce the amount of them in the pool and slightly increase the odds that you are instead offered the heroes you do want in the next round. for example, lets say ive committed to playing elf. the only 3 drops im interested in are WR and PA. It becomes optimal for me to temporarily buy sand kings, linas, and other 3 drops offered to me, even though i have no intention of playing them, because taking them out of the 3 cost hero pool slightly increases the odds for me to get WR and PA on the next roll.

I feel like this is a counter intuitive and unfun concept to have in the game. its just a tedious APM thing to do every round and theres no strategy to it. it might not be very noticeable right now, but i believe as the top tier players become more accustomed to the game, they will be temporarily buying out their shop every round, even for heroes theyre not actually interested in. the "blacklist" mechanic would be one way to fix this potential design problem.

just a neat post i saw on le reddit

game is in open beta

I feel like the pieces I sell show up immediately in the shop

I'ma be real honest.. iwas expecting more from these games. This game is hella boring.

just had a great game of 6mage 2warlock 4 humans 2 Elemental with final flash and soul siphon item bonuses, extremely highroll but super fun to play/watch

if i recall correctly the comp was lina cm kotl ogre razor lich SF Kunnka tiny Enigma

This game is crazy. I used to go straight up to the top of the leaderboards and then drop off to finish last.

Now I am finally figuring this game out and get in the top 3 every game. Had 6 brawny heroes last game and a buff to all brawny heroes. Still came in third.

Id like to point out that the compatibility between pc and mobile is neat and i like that you can play with mobile people on pc.. my brother plays everything on a tablet these days so it's neat. That is all.
Actually i have a lot to say.. perks dont stack ie, attack bonus hp bonus lifesteal used to all stack with the next tier so hunters were +10% dmg and 2nd tier was i think 15% .. in dac you'd have +25%.. but as far as ive noticed you only get 15%.. brawny units get 500hp instead of 750 for both tiers (250+500 as it was in dac)
Trolls were nerfed which im neutral on
And knights are god awful.. they have to stand adjacent to one another and 6 bonus doesnt proc shield for all units just knights.
Kotl got nerfed to shit.
I do like the global passives though. Damn. And lastly if anybody didnt know how ranking works.. calibration takes ~25 games (so iirc you wont lose any rank until after that) and you can't drop a whole rank tier just like in Dota, just win lose stars
I had ~10mins to kill and nothing constructive to add to any other thread so here.