Undying (Dirge) Discussion Thread

I used to go by lots of things like MaKe_Wh00PiE, Warren_Buffet, Green-Back Gravy-Baby, necrophelcher, cRankBaiT etc.

I was really bad and liked dirge because I could just drop tombstones in creepwaves and collect free gold w/o last hitting kind've like you do now with ancients.

1 Like

This used to happen to me all the time on dotacash. I would be making battlefury (or bloodstone on dirge) as I did on every melee hero and people would kindly ask to borrow my ring of health to top off their hp and then they would never give it back.

1 Like

Was a big fan of doing that to moon rune ams in party/pre-ranked q

ive been doing this build all day and losing? im copying you exactly numeta, what gives

1 Like

Are you using vantage positioning for ideal eco ganks?

Do you write on reddit lol
Dirge build doesnt matter

Are you a retard lol.
You replied to a post that said jacking off in the jungle for 15 minutes on dirge for a refresher is stupid as fuck. It would be stupid no matter the item xd

Ummmmmm did you pool the correct heroes?

I need to round the build order out a bit and figure some things out so give me a little time. It's not yet fully optimized....I'm sorry but this isn't an exact science yet.

I'm thinking that rushing out 2x rings of health fast as possible will have the highest impact, while mana regen doesn't scale til you get some levels really.

You're not even in the jungle that long; it takes 30 seconds to clear the stacks... and you only have to be there for the timers of stacking. The true min/max thing i have to do is take risks by stacking the enemy jungle so I can stay in proxy of their offlane or something of that sorts.

It's really going to come down to if you have a correct offlaner really.

1 Like

This is good undying advice, mind if I merge it with the undying thread. I can put dirge in the title if its easier to remember. You can post to other hero threads by using the search

Go for it.

dun! ty

Which one is Durge?

Come check out the optimized refresher rush pers pool!

1 Like

Death of an ERA

jeuss christ

Toasting a glorious thread