USA thread

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1540337081016352775

https://twitter.com/fordm/status/1540338064324698112

I dont want to live here. These are desperate steps taken by a society on its last legs

The European Union has like 30 separate countries, why can't the American Union have 50?
The Soviet Union split up, Yugoslavia split up, it just seems like a the next logical step.

Got some bad thoughts brewing but I’ll just get off the internet instead

Atleast those articles arent fucking with our fragile economy

Juuls already gone

This forums therapeutic you can say what you want. Better than taking em elsewhere or letting them stew I think

It is? Damn

My therapist wouldn’t want me to end up on a list

2 Likes

We do, it's the first word of our country

My therapist knows it's too late

1 Like

The United States Supreme Court steals your rights

Moderators on reddit "please be civil about this guys!! No threats of violence are allowed!!"

We are so fucking cucked and low testosterone it is unbelievable. No we shouldnt be fucking civil, we should be antagonizing as many people as possible to be pissed off and to do bad things. Civility isnt going to stop these fucking fascist fundamental pieces of shit. Assassinations and violence will. We NEED a civil war or we are going to have no fucking rights

3 Likes

*BE CIVIL GUYS!!!!! IF YOURE NOT CIVIL THEY ARENT GOING TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY!!! :soychamp:

1 Like

you just had a fundamental human right stolen from you

"Please be civil ladies and gentleman!!"

Un fucking believable

So fucking low testosterone i cannot believe it. I hope there are some very bloody protests coming. I will be partaking in them

1 Like

This is standard social media platform behavior tho

Well probably protest Abortion removal but there's a high chance that there won't be any proper protests about the fundamentals of our country. America might forever remain a bipartisan POS that doesn't reflect the desires of it's citizens (as long as MSM is a thing and disrupting the governments approach doesn't go viral)

I am completely affirmed in my belief of the Christian God and My Savior Jesus Christ.

4 Likes

Please PLEASE GOD get rid of affirmative action, disparate impact, and the racial spoils system in federal contracting.

3 Likes