USA thread

it's all these arguments about: "well we shouldn't put people in jail because it costs you money as a TAXPAYER"

completely skirts around the moral issue which is about punishment.

But the stem cells are so valuable

I'm guessing you're not an organ donor

Stem cells are a Jewish invention designed to help summon satan into our society

2 Likes

I marked it on my license don’t really think it does anything though

1 Like

what if I told you the only way to get great urban public transportation was to completely ban black people from it: would you still favor it?

that's basically the argument you're making for abortion.

It could and that's what matters imo

I’m in support of requiring literacy tests for the use of public transportation

This but for birthing

The best way to improve public transport is to build ziplines and flying cars.

Imagine a world where the homeless black man doesn’t spit on the bus and cause the bus driver to be forced to follow protocol on a “biological risk” which then delays the bus 45 minutes as he waits for a manager to drive over and declare the risk as all clear (true story of my adventures with public transportation)

Doesn't happen to me here, maybe Dems around you have warped you

We could allow bus routes into nice areas if black people didn’t ride them

What doesn’t happen? Homeless people yelling and screaming and fighting each other?

We do here as well and it's never a problem

Yes although I didn't even consider that. I meant bus shenaniganry and some mandatory stop in general

Bruh ITS not a mental illness it's his way of being able to mate. Have you seen his nasty bitches? Guaranteed they all pro killing babies. Only way for him to fuck is to be all yeah babe let's kill babies

2 Likes

I remember riding the subway and meeting these cholos openly smoking weed out of a pipe and taking air duster hits straight from the can then some fool with a bike tweaking next to them screaming

■■■ I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about public transportation is insane

1 Like

Last week I was on a train to the meh part of town and my cart just had some old black guys smoking cigs. It was honestly based