USA thread

Abortion in New Mexico is legal at all stages of pregnancy. The number of abortion clinics in New Mexico has declined over the years, with 26 in 1982, 20 in 1992 and 11 in 2014. There were 4,500 legal abortions in 2014.

Abortion in Oregon is legal at all stages of pregnancy.[1][2]

like yns pretending to care about unborn kids when he really just wants to hurt the people he hates

Abortion in Colorado is legal at all stages of pregnancy. It is one of seven states without any term restrictions as to when a pregnancy can be terminated. [1]

and again,
people are not randomly deciding to abort a late term baby without a very legit reason

do you honestly believe different?

i disagree

then I don't think you're capable of philosophical thought

i dont think youre capable of responding to 90% of what I just said

you just keep side stepping

you aren't saying anything you moron.

"only in cases where people are going to die" do people get abortions at 40 weeks,

but that's not how the laws are written, and it's not as if the laws can't be written that way

the whole basis to argue over this (and the entire ruckus) is over the legalistic framework and implementation of "abortion laws"

and you think "well hurr durr these people no one in reality gets abortions at 40 weeks anyway" is something anyone would respond to

again, the whole point is the legalistic framework in how these things are implemented

the laws are SPECIFICALLY implemented to allow for zero restrictions

one can at least see through some viewpoint as to why one could build a philosophical framework that outlaws abortion: life-begins-at-conception, whatever you want

the "up-to-birth" abortion allowers have to what, allow for some sort of process that permits infanticide pre-birth and then reverts that permission post-birth (which frankly can be done), but it is much more difficult/less foundational than whatever pro-life stuff people can come up with.

what will get thrown around is dumbfuck utilitarianism arguments that permit the state to kill all ■■■■■■■ if applied to my favorite societal issues.

Roe and Wade, the two strongest Jedi Knights in the Galactic Empire, have been certainly the hot topic of discussion recently.

Roe? Wade? I just want to grill (talk about nmagane) for god's sake!

And HIS NAME IS BOGDAN RATMIROVIIIIIIIIICH

Usually you want to level healing ward at level 2.

Can't really get to level 2 these days, my monitor usually turns into a tv channel from the 80's after the broadcast has ended somewhere around the 40 second mark, and then starts flashing in strange colours before my computer completely shuts off

1 Like